+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi everyone one , I got a pR ON 2019 for me and my family, I am already in Canada but family they stuck in India due to the COVID , I raised the ready to travel form and October I received 4 point email. I replied them along with all the supporting documents. On November 5th I received email that my family medical was expired. And nov 17th family did their re Medical’s. On the same day I raise the web form along with medical info sheet .On December 6 th I got the update from irrcc that re Medical’s info sheet has been received from responsible office. After that till know no update yet. Even though new Medical’s results not yet update in CIC account. Again I raised the web form regarding this issue but still no reply yet. Any one can help me regarding this please .

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Any experience with Emirates airline and AL+expired copr. Do they accept it without issue?
i had called n spoken to Emirates call centre they told me straight no they dont accept expired COPR and AL, only positive response i got was from Qatar airways wo said we will be allowed

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
@crackMBA , One last question, Does it affect my chances if I provide detailed answers to a simple Yes/No question? For example for What is the approximate date/week on which you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable) want to travel to Canada? I am mentioning why I need time till April 1st week?
I do not think there is any specific way to answer these questions. I gave 2 weeks time line without explaining anything. I answered to every question in a simple way.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Landed today @ 0515 on January 19. It took less than 5 minutes to become PR. Officer did not ask anything just CoPR and address where it has to be posted.
Congratulations .
Could you pls ans few queries
Did they ask for goods to follow and goods accompanying list?
Have you given them ur quarantine plan in some particular format or just told them the address along with ?
Have you taken any international roaming plan?Did you book uber or airport taxi?
Thanks and All the best

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone one , I got a pR ON 2019 for me and my family, I am already in Canada but family they stuck in India due to the COVID , I raised the ready to travel form and October I received 4 point email. I replied them along with all the supporting documents. On November 5th I received email that my family medical was expired. And nov 17th family did their re Medical’s. On the same day I raise the web form along with medical info sheet .On December 6 th I got the update from irrcc that re Medical’s info sheet has been received from responsible office. After that till know no update yet. Even though new Medical’s results not yet update in CIC account. Again I raised the web form regarding this issue but still no reply yet. Any one can help me regarding this please .
have you completed your landing already or is that COPR expired too?

DraganaDO

Jun 2, 2019
i had called n spoken to Emirates call centre they told me straight no they dont accept expired COPR and AL, only positive response i got was from Qatar airways wo said we will be allowed
What, seriously? How is this possible... Why wouldn't they accept when it is our own responsibility to have valid documents to enter canada (which we do)... I will try calling them again. But this is ridiculous

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
My counterfoils got updated too today guys, new COPRs valid till 20th Aug 2021. Any idea how many days should i wait for the AL?
Hi All,

I had one query, my new counterfoils are not clickable, how would I take the printouts? Also what all do i need to carry when i travel ? Any help would help on this esp form ppl who have travelled.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I and my spouse applied together as express entry application and received CoPR in Feb 2020. Spouse being the primary applicant landed in March and I planned to travel in May which didn't work out due to lock down.
Your case is also similar to mine. Did you receive a new application no with 7 pt email?