+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Gsingh2016

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys is there anyone who can put some light on quarantine plan I have got travel exemption letter as I am extended family member of Canadian pr I putted my siblings address which is in Vancover when I applied for travel exemption letter but now i am planning to do my quarantine in Alberta is that ok I have got house lease document and all grocery and other access for daily routine things.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi guys is there anyone who can put some light on quarantine plan I have got travel exemption letter as I am extended family member of Canadian pr I putted my siblings address which is in Vancover when I applied for travel exemption letter but now i am planning to do my quarantine in Alberta is that ok I have got house lease document and all grocery and other access for daily routine things.
Hey, I do not have much knowledge about this but I would go with whatever I have mentioned in details. Would not prefer to risk it now. Also, Alberta has a different quarantine rule.

1 question: Were you approved before March 18 2020 or after?

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
This is the way. Please read the AL email. It should also say that carry your expired CoPR and PRV with this letter and show it to airlines. So if airlines needs to verify then they are gonna check the CoPR number on AL letter and document number mentioned in your expired CoPR number.

You should start packing your bags. Make sure that new CoPR is also updated on GCKey.
Hi,

But the document number on the AL(of expired copr) and the document number on expired copr are different...

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Friends,

Do you think IRCC is still allowing 6 months extension from your initial medical expiry? or is it advisable to do upfront medical.

Thanks

KirtiP

May 19, 2020
I got my counterfoil updated on 6th Jan, but haven't received AL till now..
There are many like you who have not received AL. We can only hope and pray that we all receive it soon. After calling IRCC multiple times, they have asked me to just wait for the team to issue it.

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
There are many like you who have not received AL. We can only hope and pray that we all receive it soon. After calling IRCC multiple times, they have asked me to just wait for the team to issue it.
when is ur new COPR which got updated valid till in ur GC Key?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi,

But the document number on the AL(of expired copr) and the document number on expired copr are different...
oh! Then you should correct it to avoid any confusion. Please check if your AL mentions the new CoPR number probably issued online in your GCKey account.

Gsingh2016

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hey, I do not have much knowledge about this but I would go with whatever I have mentioned in details. Would not prefer to risk it now. Also, Alberta has a different quarantine rule.

no approved after March 18 .... how it looks if I show them a booking of my ticket to meet my extended family member after completing my quarantine in Calgary Ab to Vancouver will that convince the officer