+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
Received 7pt email today. For those who are yet to receive this email I would recommend you to write an email to IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca because I got this email 14 days after I wrote to aforementioned email id.
CoPR issued : feb 2020
CoPR expired : May 18 2020
Medical expired : May 18 2020
Medical auto-extended : June 30 2021
My spouse had landed with CoPR in March 2020.
Is it for family reunification or general expired COPR?

jjos

Jan 5, 2021
Is it for family reunification or general expired COPR?
I and my spouse applied together as express entry application and received CoPR in Feb 2020. Spouse being the primary applicant landed in March and I planned to travel in May which didn't work out due to lock down.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thank you so much . Yes they got updated directly. I haven't received any notification of submitting my passport as of now. I went for my remedical on 11 jan and got the new COPR details today so roughly 8 days .
Thanks Aatika.
If I may please ask, Are you a single applicant or you have dependants?
And if you have dependents, how has their counterfoil been updated?

StuckSA

Jan 20, 2021
Good day, I would like the opinion of the forum on an article I found on PHAC website regarding essential work classification:https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/crtcl-nfrstrctr/esf-sfe-en.aspx

Question: If I fall into one of these categories and I have a job offer in one of the categories but contingent on getting into Canada soon, does my COPR still need to be pre 18 March to qualify for the entry exemption?
My COPR is expiring on 12 Feb'21 and I would like to explore all opportunities where I may be allowed to enter Canada.
Appreciate any input.

Thanks

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
oh great thanks, btw which city did you do it from? and the branch you did your test, was it mentioned in the ICMR list?
Well, I got it done from Bathinda, Punjab. It doesn't matter where you give sample it will eventually go to their central lab. Both labs are ICMR approved.