+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Oh. I thought as per bubble agreement anyone with valid visas were allowed.

Could someone please advise on which airline carriers in India are accepting and allowing PR visa holders to travel for sure.

Thx
If you have a valid PR then you will be allowed to fly Qatar Airwyas as you will only be transiting through Doha. They do have a direct flight from Doha to Toronto

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India

Could someone please advise on which airline carriers in India are accepting and allowing PR visa holders to travel for sure.

Thx
You check it with airline but AI and AC will allow you defiantly.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

Thx
Bubble agreement is to allow flights b/w two countries with the fact that entry and exit rules still apply to it. If your VISA is exempted then you can travel.

PR VISA holders or PR card holders?

PR Card holders are accepted by any flight with a CoVID 19 PCR negative report taken within 72 hours of journey.

PR VISA holders issued prior to 18 March 2020 can travel (with a CoVID 19 PCR negative report taken within 72 hours of journey) provided their VISA is not expired.

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Bubble agreement is to allow flights b/w two countries with the fact that entry and exit rules still apply to it. If your VISA is exempted then you can travel.

PR VISA holders or PR card holders?

PR Card holders are accepted by any flight with a CoVID 19 PCR negative report taken within 72 hours of journey.

PR VISA holders issued prior to 18 March 2020 can travel (with a CoVID 19 PCR negative report taken within 72 hours of journey) provided their VISA is not expired.
Really wondering whether airlines except AI and AC are familiar with expired copr and AL thing. Flying in soon and a bit worried as we will be traveling with my spouse from two countries.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
i also received the same email on 24th dec n on 25th dec my application status changed to 'in process'.also its showing that i have passed my medicals.my copr expired on 14th may.
Mine expired too on May 14th. But there is no change in my medical status after sending my remeds. How long will they usually take to update or perhaps send an appropriate response?

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
But you've gotten so many responses from them - 4 point email, expired medical emails. I have not recieved any communication till now. No 4 point, no 7 point, not even 1 point.

Dont worry there are more of us who havent received anything from them! Our COPR expired in April 2020 and even after sending ready to travel webforms and all nothing! No update no 4pt no 7pt no Re-Medical emails nothing,. Jus waiting n waiting.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Im under group 3..copr expired in May 2020,,applied outside canada but currently in canada on closed work permit,and not landed yet.,dependents still outside..
Disclaimer: Consider my advise at your own risk..

I assume your dependents are in USA and based solely on the text you pasted earlier, they can travel with expired COPR :)

And hey, your dependents can get AL based on family reunification.. I don't know much about that but explore and let us know :)

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
:)

I have been playing NES games and listening to NES music to de-stress.. I hate COVID-19..
Hello everyone,

I have some questions on obtaining PRTD from India. I am currently in Canada and will be traveling to India end of this month. I am a PR, however I don't have my PR card yet. I need to obtain the PRTD to fly back to Canada. My return would be tentatively during March 1st week (Yet to book return flight)

1. What would be the ideal processing time for the PRTD?
2. Can I still apply via email? If yes, how to send the passport and photos?
3. Is a return ticket mandatory while applying for PRTD? If I have one does it increase the possibility of getting it quicker?

Any other suggestions to make the process easier from my end? Thank you so much. I appreciate your time in reading my post.
Wrong place to post buddy.. we are all stuck outside Canada and I would advise posting somewhere else on the forum :)

Reactions: crackMBA

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
This q is to all those expired copr holders who have given remeds...Whats the maximum time span they have taken to issue AL after remedical?
Anyone who has given remedical in mid November (upon remeds request not upfront) and still haven't heard back?
I am trying to figure out the max limit by which I can expect to land in Canada after remeds.

Nov 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone else receive the above questionnaire from IRCC with medical extension?
It looks like a different version of 4pt email.

@aggarwalishaan : Here you go. Let me know if anyone has got this.

@thebluetung I am talking about this questionnaire. Did you receive this email with questionnaire?
I just received this email yesterday. Has anyone else received this email?? Can someone share their template of quarantine plan and travel itinerary.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
This q is to all those expired copr holders who have given remeds...Whats the maximum time span they have taken to issue AL after remedical?
Anyone who has given remedical in mid November (upon remeds request not upfront) and still haven't heard back?
I am trying to figure out the max limit by which I can expect to land in Canada after remeds.
yes i am looking for an asnwer to this too so that i can decide if i want take up a full-time job here until i receive AL. anyone guys?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
yes i am looking for an asnwer to this too so that i can decide if i want take up a full-time job here until i receive AL. anyone guys?
Without a doubt just take a full time job here. If your receive AL in a month or so then just leave and if not then you would have a job/more experience till the time you receive a PPR or AL.

Reactions: crackMBA

Kavitaforpt

Aug 17, 2018
I gave remeds on 20th November and haven't heard after remedicals were updated on 26 th November..
Just feeling..
How unlucky it can be..

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz