wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Raised a webform informing IRCC with ready to travel notification on 15- Nov. Got a generic response on 27-Nov stating - “When you are ready to travel to Canada, we invite you to follow the instructions on our website to notify us. We will then tell you what to do next.”; with four dot points.
assuming this is the 4 point email everyone referring to? Anyone in same situation?
Two months back, I was in same situation and still waiting for this wait to end. Yeah, that's the same one.

Reactions: Garth 117

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Two months back, I was in same situation and still waiting for this wait to end. Yeah, that's the same one.
Oh no.....great!! So my wait has just started then.... these people don’t even read the content of the webform!! Even after giving a travel/quarantine plan they r asking me to raise a webform when RTT.
Thanks

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Raised a webform informing IRCC with ready to travel notification on 15- Nov. Got a generic response on 27-Nov stating - “When you are ready to travel to Canada, we invite you to follow the instructions on our website to notify us. We will then tell you what to do next.”; with four dot points.
assuming this is the 4 point email everyone referring to? Anyone in same situation?
This is just a generic response to your webform and not the 4 pointer email. If you have attached any documents to your webform then the IRCC agent will attach it to your application and when you application is picked by Review Officers then they you will see some movement in your application. The question here which is still a mystery is "when" the Review officer will access your file?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I think there seems to be a pattern. So far they have been preferring Families or couples applications first unless if there are any singles who come under essential services. .
I don't think so about couples or families. My Spouse is stranded in India since March but nothing from IRCC.
Also I know another source who was single applicant and got AL.

SG_VRAJ

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone from Singapore with a expired COPR and in the process of applying for AL ? Our was issued on 26 Feb 20 and expired on 26 Aug 20. Any idea of response time to 'ready to travel' web form raised

mgodara

Apr 8, 2019
Hi All,

Need some pointers, I'm currently in USA (VO - Ottawa), like most of us, my COPR in May 2020. Since August I've raised multiple 'ready to travel' requests, so far there's no update/response other than the generic replies.

My medical expired in May 2020, and even with "6-months" extension assumption on Medicals, I think it would be safe to assume at this point that I'll need to re-take the medical. Now, to add additional complications, I need to visit India due to a personal emergency.
  1. Is there a place in India where I can take medicine without the appointment/invite letter (preemptively)? I heard about a hospital in Delhi, but if anyone can share a personal experience that would be very helpful
  2. And how exactly works, does the hospital automatically updates against my record? OR do they give any documents that I can upload when CIC asks for new medicals?
  3. Lastly, once again, any updates for anyone from the US? or with Ottawa VO?
Thanks all in advance, much appreciate you all helping out each other. True community spirit.
Hi Guys, I'm currently in India (visiting from US), is there any way I can get medical done assuming that IRCC is going to asks for re-medical (when/if they extend COPR).

Any particular hospital in Delhi and what documents to take (since IRCC hasn't asked for re-medical yet)?

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
This is just a generic response to your webform and not the 4 pointer email. If you have attached any documents to your webform then the IRCC agent will attach it to your application and when you application is picked by Review Officers then they you will see some movement in your application. The question here which is still a mystery is "when" the Review officer will access your file?
Yes that's what I thought too.......looked like a very standard generic email they sent out....Could anyone who got the 4 pointer email please copy the main content into the forum, if possible?
They are probably working on reduced staff and with Christmas coming, its possibly going to take a long time for some response.......

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

I am prepared to take the risk emotionally I suppose. The risk of getting denied after my arrival to Canada though IF I am allowed to board is what I am thinking about.
Specially that I will be travelling with my wife and one year old baby.
It would be physically stressing and financially since that probably means I will lose all the flight cost.
Can't you apply for exemptions now if you are going to settle permanently? Covid travel exemption.

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hey Guys,

Need to understand a thing

Outland applicants who are getting COPR after MARCH 18th, how are they planning to travel to Canada.

I too got my RFV and waiting for PP to be stamped but have no clue when should I plan to wrap up things, as I am already living out in a different country and plan the move.

Can someone please shed some light.

Thanks
I think you can apply for an al... authorization letter for travel exemptions.