+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
just sharing here as well for those who are waiting their first CoPR
AOR Sep 21 2019
VO Vancouver, CEC stream, principal applicant in Canada, dependent spouse - outside.
After 13 months of torture by COMPLETE SILENCE from IRCC - a call from London, Ontario visa center - 15 min landing interview over the phone and congratulations + CoPR by email immediately after the call. Nothing on the online profile since day one.
Congrats!! It was a long interview could you please tell me what they were asking?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
New Update from NDVO:

Entry restrictions for Canada remain in effect until October 31st and Canada’s Visa Application Centres (VACs) in India remain closed at this time. The safety of our clients and staff is paramount during the pandemic.
While the VACs remain closed, we are working to launch a limited passport submission service next week. Stay tuned for more details. Changes to VAC services will be shared here once available.
We know many eligible individuals and families have been awaiting the safe reopening of VACs in order to travel; we greatly value your interest in Canada and appreciate your ongoing patience during these challenging times.
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship
Everyone who's not watching this thread is following Canada in India on twitter. I don't think you need to share this but definitely stop justifying their acts like you do every time anyone raise a word against NDVO. They are harassing people, are inefficient and lazy. Just admit it.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Everyone who's not watching this thread is following Canada in India on twitter. I don't think you need to share this but definitely stop justifying their acts like you do every time anyone raise a word against NDVO. They are harassing people, are inefficient and lazy. Just admit it.
Yes they are and are playing defensive when it comes to opening VACs in country which is ranked 2nd in Corona spread. Either they are knowingly putting some delays or issuing the eTAs in controlled way. I just posted this update as they might ask for passport resubmissions for new CoPR which will eventually give them more time and also lower the heat among expired CoPR holders.

I am trying to be positive anyways.

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Hello all,

My flight next week to Toronto as my CoPR is still Valid ,

I need to know small info, while officer asking for my phone number for quarantine purposes, should i gave him my UAE number?

As long as i dont have Canadian sim card, is there any Vending machine to buy SIM cards at Toronto Airport?

Thanks

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Congrats!! It was a long interview could you please tell me what they were asking?
checking the facts about the application and principal applicant - key dates, job position and duties, education in Canada, checking information about the marriage, details of the spouse, her job, asking about kids, any criminal activities.
Nothing challenging if you were not cheating on your application.

Reactions: aps1989

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
checking the facts about the application and principal applicant - key dates, job position and duties, education in Canada, checking information about the marriage, details of the spouse, her job, asking about kids, any criminal activities.
Nothing challenging if you were not cheating on your application.
Thanks for info

rajivmouli

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hey Guys !! I have received a GC key update a few minutes ago and an email to do re-medicals.
Has anybody else received whose COPR and medicals both expired?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey Guys !! I have received a GC key update a few minutes ago and an email to do re-medicals.
If I remember correctly your application was reopened for CoPR extension a long time back. There are few who were asked to redo the meds and majority of people here have received the 4 pointer emails for eTA. Is your VO New Delhi?

Insnik

Apr 23, 2020
th
I received a re medical request on 6th of October. I already did it and I got an update saying medical passed on 14th. But I have not received my copr, moreover I am an applicant in India.
Aor - Dec 19th

tortortor

Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys. Would anyone have any idea about online grocers in Canada accepting international credit cards? My wife and I plan to land in 2 weeks and we’ve tried several Ecommerce sites without much success. We will need to include this in our quarantine plan!
Several weeks ago someone mentioned Grocery Gateway and Amazon for groceries accepting international cards, no personal experience though.

kanugln3

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
By the time they realise what cluster duck they have created, IRCC will find it impossible to resolve the million different situations they are creating. Medical for some, new PRV for some, ETA for someone else, and nothing for the majority. They are completely confused and have made our lives more more more complicated.