+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
By the time they realise what cluster duck they have created, IRCC will find it impossible to resolve the million different situations they are creating. Medical for some, new PRV for some, ETA for someone else, and nothing for the majority. They are completely confused and have made our lives more more more complicated.
Miserable actually

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
th
I received a re medical request on 6th of October. I already did it and I got an update saying medical passed on 14th. But I have not received my copr, moreover I am an applicant in India.
Aor - Dec 19th
Is this your 1st copr?As here we are talking abt the renewed one...1st has expired.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Exactly... I am planning to do the same as well!
Please let us know if you hear back from them . We sent reply to them it’s been a month now since we Replied to that 4Pt email and nothing yet from them . If anyone receivesAL please share your experience

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Ive got some update in my gc acct..my biometrics informations was erased, and the "latest update" part was also changed to date when my backgroumd check was completed..are they working on my file now? I hope to receive AL soon...praying

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Ive got some update in my gc acct..my biometrics informations was erased, and the "latest update" part was also changed to date when my backgroumd check was completed..are they working on my file now? I hope to receive AL soon...praying
When and with what details you replied to 4 pointer email ?, I have replied them on 7 oct and yet to hear anything . Thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
When and with what details you replied to 4 pointer email ?, I have replied them on 7 oct and yet to hear anything . Thank you
Received 4PE oct.2 and replied oct.3..just told them that my family is ready and willing to travel anytime once approved..provided quarantine plans, bank statement, lease agreement, cert of employment, release letter from previous school of my kids..i called the ircc a week after and was told that my file was transferred to etobicoke,ontario. India ofgice was the one who sent me the 4PE

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Even my Biometrics details are blank now and "Latest Update" row is Blank too. Confused o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Lachelle

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Quick question to applicants who raised webforms to notify 'Ready to Travel'.

Did you guys raise the webform to your respective VO (or NDVO) or Generic Ottawa Office?

Last edited:

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Quick question to applicants who raised webforms to notify 'Ready to Travel'.

Did you guys raise the webform to your respective VO (or NDVO) or Generic Ottawa Office?
Generic one, link which was shared in ircc twitter handle

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
DENIED BOARDING ON AIR INDIA, EVEN WITH AN AUTHORISATION LETTER.

Yes guys, I don't know whether this happened with anyone else also or not, As I had posted earlier, I have an expired COPR issued before March 18th and I got a re-medical request in September end(I posted end).My old COPR details were removed and file was showing in process. I passed my medicals in October first week and they were showing passed in just 4 days time. I got an Authorisation letter to travel on October 14, with new COPR details and instructions to travel.However there was no update in my Gckey account about new COPR. Due to urgency I booked a ticket in evening with AIR INDIA, for October 18 morning flight.
I reached 5 hours before flight. First had to wait two hours in check in lane. After checking my Authorisation letter, Air India executive told me that, we can't board flight and they have to take some ASCI approval.
They sent me to a person named ROHIT GIRI on a separate counter, After waiting there for 1 hour, he called on some Canadian number to take permission. However, they denied him to allow us to board, stating this as SIMPLE PIECE OF PAPER and our visa was still showing expired in their records..
I showed him, that it's mentioned that we just need to show this letter as a proof along with our Original COPR and Visa. After my repeated requests, he called again after 30 mins, but to no use. Air India person told me to contact Embassy for next process.
I am still in shock due to this. Moreover AIR INDIA is showing update of NO SHOW in my PNR. I don't know where the problem lies, but few other persons were also denied boarding yesterday by AIR INDIA. I will be writing emails to Delhi High Commission and Air India regarding this today and update you further.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
DENIED BOARDING ON AIR INDIA, EVEN WITH AN AUTHORISATION LETTER.

Yes guys, I don't know whether this happened with anyone else also or not, As I had posted earlier, I have an expired COPR issued before March 18th and I got a re-medical request in September end(I posted end).My old COPR details were removed and file was showing in process. I passed my medicals in October first week and they were showing passed in just 4 days time. I got an Authorisation letter to travel on October 14, with new COPR details and instructions to travel.However there was no update in my Gckey account about new COPR. Due to urgency I booked a ticket in evening with AIR INDIA, for October 18 morning flight.
I reached 5 hours before flight. First had to wait two hours in check in lane. After checking my Authorisation letter, Air India executive told me that, we can't board flight and they have to take some ASCI approval.
They sent me to a person named ROHIT GIRI on a separate counter, After waiting there for 1 hour, he called on some Canadian number to take permission. However, they denied him to allow us to board, stating this as SIMPLE PIECE OF PAPER and our visa was still showing expired in their records..
I showed him, that it's mentioned that we just need to show this letter as a proof along with our Original COPR and Visa. After my repeated requests, he called again after 30 mins, but to no use. Air India person told me to contact Embassy for next process.
I am still in shock due to this. Moreover AIR INDIA is showing update of NO SHOW in my PNR. I don't know where the problem lies, but few other persons were also denied boarding yesterday by AIR INDIA. I will be writing emails to Delhi High Commission and Air India regarding this today and update you further.
Always avoid air india or any other state run airlines..

In addition to emailing people, raise webform too.. this was it'll get logged in system and would help us process further..

Has air india agreed to refund ur ticket?

Reactions: asaeed100