Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Looks like it's clear that you're allowed to travel, no? You might be overthinking it.
You are right, probably I am. Logically I understand I am exempt, but I have read about these several cases here when people were not alllowed to board just because airline staff thought they know better. I am looking for the ways to persuade "smart asses" standing at the check-in counter that I am exempt.

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
For your mental peace , you can mail the airline in advance explaining your situation. Hopefully they will respond in positive . Then you can take the print out of the mail with you to the airport. You are definitely exempt from travel restrictions.
I was going to call to airline, but I will also write them an e-mail (hoping they will answer). Thank you!

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi, I am having an expired COPR issued before 18th March. After raising my 3rd Ready to Travel (this time with a confirmed travel itinerary), my file got reopened yesterday and is showing in progress. Now today they have sent me another message, asking for re medicals of all family members. Has anyone received any such request in last few days?Did you get Copr Extension after that?
What's your visa office? Did you make bookings for travel and stay?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, I am having an expired COPR issued before 18th March. After raising my 3rd Ready to Travel (this time with a confirmed travel itinerary), my file got reopened yesterday and is showing in progress. Now today they have sent me another message, asking for re medicals of all family members. Has anyone received any such request in last few days?Did you get Copr Extension after that?
Medicals.. again.. one experience I was definitely thinking of not going through..

I assume NDVO.. what was your previous medical date?

Anyone had a good experience with medicals in India?

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
What's your visa office? Did you make bookings for travel and stay?
My visa office is Ottawa. I am from India. Yes I had booked tickets, but that is in 1st week of October. I am not sure, I will get anything by that now, so will re-schedule them now. I sent a support letter of my brother, who is PR over there and will be staying with them.

Reactions: wick_sran

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Medicals.. again.. one experience I was definitely thinking of not going through..

I assume NDVO.. what was your previous medical date?

Anyone had a good experience with medicals in India?
No it's Ottawa, my previous medical date was around 2nd week of April. Now they have removed that date so I don't remember. Also they have removed old Copr expired documents details also. In India few people got a similar request, in 1st week of August, they passed medicals and it was reflecting in their account in just 4-5 days after that. But neither of them got an extension yet.

aadhi90

May 12, 2019
1. I had given an Airbnb receipt and a letter explaining that I would carry basic meds and order groceries online.
2. No I never took any medical insurance.

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
1. I had given an Airbnb receipt and a letter explaining that I would carry basic meds and order groceries online.
2. No I never took any medical insurance.
Yes, my brother mentioned that in his support letter.
I would like to know, that if anyone got an extension after doing Re-medicals? India or abroad?

Ahmedzu

Mar 8, 2019
Hello all,

my CoPR will expired soon as beginning of October, i was planning for soft-landing (i am living abroad with my Canadian wife )

and we are so engaged with business so we cant be very far away at the moment ,

so my question is can i travel for one month landing or so? then i need to leave to finalize our businesses.

i have seen some frustrated rules in GOV website stating the follows:-

To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also:

• be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)

please anyone have an idea to share it with me, I've sent a lot of weform queries with no success.

Indranil01

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys. Can anyone please share the URL for "ready to travel' webform. My COPR expired in April, and I want to start the renewal process now.

Thanks in advance!