Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Just checked my profile once again,,,no updates,,,current status changed back to submitted!

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
In continuation to my previous post,,,,

I just opened my profile to check, and my current status changed from "Submitted "to "Application/Profile Updated" (assuming Ghost Update),,,,,
when I clicked on "Check full application status"

I can only see the below sentence:

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

below that I can see all my messages,,, everything else vanished!

Anyone facing same issue?
Folks,
I logged into my GC account and the Current Status on the Account Home page says - "Approved" (which it was since Aug 2019).
But, I clicked "check full application status" and under the Application Status section latest update has changed to: "Background Check - August 2019 background check was completed."
I remember the latest update said: " Final Decision Approved September 2019".

This just changed today. So far, I haven't received any 4-pointer emails, messages or any other comms other than one generic email with standard subject. I raised the first RTT on 17 Nov and 3 others since then. .
Anybody noticed this? Hoping this means its good? Anyone in same situation?

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Folks,
I logged into my GC account and the Current Status on the Account Home page says - "Approved" (which it was since Aug 2019).
But, I clicked "check full application status" and under the Application Status section latest update has changed to: "Background Check - August 2019 background check was completed."
I remember the latest update said: " Final Decision Approved September 2019".

This just changed today. So far, I haven't received any 4-pointer emails, messages or any other comms other than one generic email with standard subject. I raised the first RTT on 17 Nov and 3 others since then. .
Anybody noticed this? Hoping this means its good? Anyone in same situation?

I used to get those updates a lot ,,,medicals passed-->background check-->Final decision approved date and repeat,,

I would say any changes under the "Application Status section latest update" while your current status is still "Approved" is a glitch...

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
I used to get those updates a lot ,,,medicals passed-->background check-->Final decision approved date and repeat,,
Ah I c......so nothing to get excited about......
Is that after raising RTT and having an expired CoPR?

Last edited:

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Ah I c......so nothing to get excited about......
Is that after raising RTT and having an expired CoPR?
Yes ,,,when having an expired CoPR,,

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hey guys

In response to a bunch of messages above in my situation I just checked my account and it says my application is approved and final and the approval date is Jan 22. Even though my CoPR expired in August, there has been 0 change to my profile in my account. The documents list shows as complete.

I retook my medicals two days ago as a preemptive measure in the hopes of speeding up the processing of my travel request. The doc didnt take my UCI number. She said I had to upload a report she gave me if IRCC asks me to do the remeds. It won't be automatically updated in my account.

My VO is in Paris.

prachhh

Jun 4, 2019
This is really a dilemma. I have about a week when my COPR will expire and it seems i am going to take the risk of traveling as people in bad place because of their COPR expiration and i don't want be in same position. I am mentally in bad situation.
Whats your country of residence? I am in similar situation. My COPR was issued on 2nd Dec and is valid till 31st dec only. I am also thinking of taking a risk and travel before 31st Dec. Please keep us updated.

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Whats your country of residence? I am in similar situation. My COPR was issued on 2nd Dec and is valid till 31st dec only. I am also thinking of taking a risk and travel before 31st Dec. Please keep us updated.
What is your visa office??? I can't understand them

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Below is the success story of a guy from London VO holding Indian Passport. He shared it on a WhatsApp group.

"Hi everyone,
After waiting for so long, I finally got my renewed docs.
Due to the rising cases, we planned to book ticket immd and finally completed our landing formalities on 2nd dec.
It was a warm welcome by Canada. No confusions at all, immigration process was too quick, no delay at customs too.
I pray that u guys also get ur travel docs soon.

It was AL and passport request

My first ready to travel was on 2nd August and I got my passport request on 13th November, submitted my passports on 15th November and got it back on 26th Nov and my flight was on 2nd December"

Last edited:
Reactions: gtcan19