+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
This is the one question, I also want to know about my application what is my VO.? Please tell me the way to know this particular thing about my application...
You can either Raise a web form asking them about the visa office or order a GCMS note .

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
So your secondary visa office is Case processing center Ottawa. When did you receive your GCMS note ?
I raised it in 2020 January to know the status of my application, after that I received my copr which got expired in July 2020 and waiting for extension...

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Hello Folks,

My COPR extension story so far,
Applicants: Me & my Spouse
COPR Issued: Before 18th of March
COPR Expiry Date: 07-May-2020
4 Pointers Email: Not Received
Visa Office: CPC-Ottawa

Ready to Travel (RTT) Webforms Raised:

1st RTT Webform: 15-Jun-2020: RTT (without booking flight tickets and accommodation)- Got a generic reply

2nd RTT Webform: 22-Jul-2020: RTT (without booking flight tickets and accommodation)- Got a generic reply

3rd RTT Webform: 24-Sep-2020: RTT (with proposed date for flight ticket booking and self-quarantine plan)- Got a generic reply

4th RTT Webform: 14-Oct-2020: RTT with Re-Scheduled Flight Tickets on 21-Nov-2020 (AIR INDIA (VBM): HYD-->DEL-->TOR) and accommodation for 14-Day Self-Quarantine Plan- Got a generic reply

1st Reminder to above Webform: 26-Oct-2020: RTT- Got a generic reply

2nd Reminder to above Webform: 02-Nov-2020: RTT- No reply this time

3rd Reminder to above Webform: 08-Nov-2020 (Sunday): RTT- Got 2 IMM 1017 forms in the messages section for Re-Medicals since we are 2 Applicants on 09-Nov-2020 at 10:18 PM IST

In addition to the above reminder, I called IRCC few times to check the status of the same using my TextNow virtual number. The executive use to just update me whether they have received and forwarded the same to the responsible office (which is Ottawa in my case) nothing more nothing less!

Re-Medicals done: CMM-Hyderabad on 12-Nov-2020

Re-Medicals Submitted/Uploaded by CMM: 21-Nov-2020 (Saturday)

5th RTT Webform: 22-Nov-2020 (Sunday): RTT Informing that e-Medical reports have been submitted, Re-Scheduled Flight Tickets on 11-Dec-2020 (AIR INDIA (VBM): HYD-->DEL-->TOR) and accommodation for 14-Day Self-Quarantine Plan)

Ghost Update: November 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Note: We chose Airbnb accommodations with the option of full-refund and we got full-refund within 2 business days indeed for 2 bookings made on 22-Nov-2020 and 12-Dec-2020 respectively. Fortunately, we’re also not charged single penny extra for 2 re-scheduling’s done via Air India (VBM).

AL / PPR Date: Awaiting on or before 05-Dec-2020 as per the trend analysis.

In continuation to my previous post,,,,

I just opened my profile to check, and my current status changed from "Submitted "to "Application/Profile Updated" (assuming Ghost Update),,,,,
when I clicked on "Check full application status"

I can only see the below sentence:

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

below that I can see all my messages,,, everything else vanished!

Anyone facing same issue?

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

I just opened my profile to check, and my current status changed from "Submitted "to "Application/Profile Updated" (assuming Ghost Update),,,,,

Yes same here, just saw it but only difference is my status never changed to submitted so far...

Reactions: Penumetcha

swastiku

Apr 24, 2019

Same here.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Another ghost update for me today without any bad gateway error or other message. But, still my new medical details have not been updated.