+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

alyemeni

Jan 13, 2015
Below is the success story of a guy from London VO holding Indian Passport:

Hi everyone,
After waiting for so long, I finally got my renewed docs.
Due to the rising cases, we planned to book ticket immd and finally completed our landing formalities on 2nd dec.
It was a warm welcome by Canada. No confusions at all, immigration process was too quick, no delay at customs too.
I pray that u guys also get ur travel docs soon.

My first ready to travel was on 2nd August and I got my passport request on 13th November, submitted my passports on 15th November and got it back on 26th Nov and my flight was on 2nd December
Did you get Authorization Letter or did you travel with your visa and COPR?

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
T
Below is the success story of a guy from London VO holding Indian Passport:

Hi everyone,
After waiting for so long, I finally got my renewed docs.
Due to the rising cases, we planned to book ticket immd and finally completed our landing formalities on 2nd dec.
It was a warm welcome by Canada. No confusions at all, immigration process was too quick, no delay at customs too.
I pray that u guys also get ur travel docs soon.

It was AL and passport request

My first ready to travel was on 2nd August and I got my passport request on 13th November, submitted my passports on 15th November and got it back on 26th Nov and my flight was on 2nd December
Congratulations for your landing.
Can you plz tell me till which date your visa is valid ?

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
I used to get those updates a lot ,,,medicals passed-->background check-->Final decision approved date and repeat,,

I would say any changes under the "Application Status section latest update" while your current status is still "Approved" is a glitch...
I doubt it's a glitch.......
I got an email from IRCC shortly after noticing the change in my Application Status section.The email was the standard everyone got - "We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office......". So thinking its not a glitch cause that cant be a coincidence.
Anyone else experienced the same?.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I had read in this thread that someone submitted his passport at VAC for Visa but didn’t get to know has he received the visa? and if yes ,for how long the visa is valid ?

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hello everyone...

I don't know if it's a glitch or not but, just now I saw my current status changed to application/profile updated again, with a bad gateway error...

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Is canadian immigration granting any extensions for landing or for preserving your PR status (2 out of 5 years)?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello everyone...

I don't know if it's a glitch or not but, just now I saw my current status changed to application/profile updated again, with a bad gateway error...
Same update for me too. Since it's followed by bad gateway error, call it a glitch.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello everyone...

Check again. After the glitch ghost update, I am noticing normal ghost update too.

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
Can anybody tell if COPR holders from the PNP-Outland stream also receive 4 point emails and authorization letters or not?

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi folks,
Need an advise. Does anyone know, if you can travel to Canada within 2-3 months of passport expiry? Or should I renew the passport to be safe?

Reactions: sumitkamboj88