+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convincing reasons for not accompanying the Spouse and children

Taytum

Sep 8, 2019
Not necessarily. Security screening has nothing to do with this this. However, my reason was accepted happily by IRCC.
Certainly, really happy for you!! I totally understand what you had been through.
You mentioned the SS has nothing to do with this? What do you mean? Did other reasons trigger your SS?

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, I met the same situation like you. I received a procedural fairness letter so I am so worried and saw a lawyer. he told me the reason is totally important. Could you tell me what letter you received? just normal letter asking you provide reason or procedural fairness letter like me. How is your case right now, any update?
Hi,
Did u get it pr even after getting the fairness letter for not accompanying spouse? I am also applying as non accompanying spouse. Needs ur feedback

dpreddy89

Dec 31, 2019
Hi, I met the same situation like you. I received a procedural fairness letter so I am so worried and saw a lawyer. he told me the reason is totally important. Could you tell me what letter you received? just normal letter asking you provide reason or procedural fairness letter like me. How is your case right now, any update?
Hi Taytum,

Congratulations, for your baby. Now I am in same situation like you. My wife is pregnant and am not meeting point together. I want to apply alone.Did they accepted your reason or they asked you for more. Plz reply back to this message. Also plz suggest any possible reason for not accompanying spouse.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
i applied as non accompanying spouse due to crs . waiting for updates on my application

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
No updates yet, not sure if this would go through.

joe112244

Mar 31, 2020
but non-accompanying spouse should still provide police clearance certificate from every country she lived in for more than 6 months?

joe112244

Mar 31, 2020
I found this

here at 12:56 he says that you don't have to have a convincing reason for the non-accompanying spouse and you can choose this option if you don't wanna lose points.

What do you think?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I found this

here at 12:56 he says that you don't have to have a convincing reason for the non-accompanying spouse and you can choose this option if you don't wanna lose points.

What do you think?
That is up to the IRCC. As long as your spouse isn’t in Canada they seem pretty accepting if you say that a spouse is not ready to move.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for EE without my spouse. I actually married recently and he is not ready to move soley thinking about future. Basically he doesn't want to risk it. What reasons can I give to IRCC regarding him not accompanying?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for EE without my spouse. I actually married recently and he is not ready to move soley thinking about future. Basically he doesn't want to risk it. What reasons can I give to IRCC regarding him not accompanying?
There is no risk in him applying , he can always apply for PR and get it but continue in India. If the reason is points then my advice is to be open and write the reason (atleast i did that and application is in progress) . If you give some false reason then you may face a 5 year ban due to misrepresentation