+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convincing reasons for not accompanying the Spouse and children

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, I have received ADR stating for the reason for not accompanying spouse and children with me and what they will do meanwhile.
While submitting ITA, the reason I stated was that:
"Since my parents are old and cannot live on their own, we have decided for my spouse not travel with me and stay back. And since children a too young to live without their mother so they are also not traveling".
But seems like they are not convinced with what I explained to them. I would request help in this regard on how can I make these arguments more valid or other related reasons that can add value to this.
I am planning to submit my mother's medical certificate as she is suffering from Asthma and father's disability card.

Please advise!

Thanks

Last edited:

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, I have received ADR stating for the reason for not accompanying spouse and children with me and what they will do meanwhile.
I actually did not include my spouse as I want a raise in my CRS point in order to get qualified for ITA. But while submitting ITA, the reason I stated was that:
"Since my parents are old and cannot live on their own, we have decided for my spouse not travel with me and stay back. And since children a too young to live without their mother so they are also not traveling".
But seems like they are not convinced with what I explained to them. I would request help in this regard on how can I make these arguments more valid or other related reasons that can add value to this.
I am planning to submit my mother's medical certificate as she is suffering from Asthma and father's disability card.

Please advise!

Thanks
They very well know you did to enhance your CRS points- my suggestion is to be transparent, as far as possible. If not, back up with Humanitarian instances.

Reactions: hamgha

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
If I try to be transparent, wouldn't it lead to refusal of application as it will be different from reasons stated earlier. Secondly, what humanitarian grounds I can use to support my application?
Better than it being considered a fraud application and being barred from applying for 5 years.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I actually did not include my spouse as I want a raise in my CRS point in order to get qualified for ITA. But while submitting ITA, the reason I stated was that:

Please advise!

Thanks
It's a big hole you have dug for yourself here.
If it's your parents how will it seem convincing that you want to immigrate leaving them behind when not keeping well.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
So, you are asking how to lie on a public forum?
lol thats funny !
but wouldnt it be possible for him to withdraw his application and resubmit a new EE ? oh but this might still show up in his history since the PR application is in progress.

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
Bu
It's a big hole you have dug for yourself here.
If it's your parents how will it seem convincing that you want to immigrate leaving them behind when not keeping well.
Thanks for the answer. but even if I take my spouse with me, still I will have to leave my parents behind. They actually need someone to take care of them as my mother is an ongoing asthma patient and father is a disabled person. I have got documents to prove this.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Bu

Thanks for the answer. but even if I take my spouse with me, still I will have to leave my parents behind. They actually need someone to take care of them as my mother is an ongoing asthma patient and father is a disabled person. I have got documents to prove this.
Exactly my point, either way it's not a convincing argument.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
So it means I can never migrate to Canada. If I take my spouse then I have to sacrifice my parents and if I drop her, I will never get PPR.
I apologize for repeating my comment from earlier. but is it not possible at all at this time for you to decline and submit a fresh application stating that you are bringing your spouse ?

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
I apologize for repeating my comment from earlier. but is it not possible at all at this time for you to decline and submit a fresh application stating that you are bringing your spouse ?
Yes, I cannot take back my application at this time. It's already 5 months after AOR and there is not option halt the processing as well

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Yes, I cannot take back my application at this time. It's already 5 months after AOR and there is not option halt the processing as well
well idk maybe you can say something in line with eventually bringing all of them, spouse and parents to Canada due to increased facilities and better standard of life. but to start with you just want to get your foot firmly and be able to support them in a few years.

It might not be too convincing, but what do you got to lose at this point of time anyways ? At least it may sound genuine that you just want to settle before you can bring the entire family and be able to support them.