Convincing reasons for not accompanying the Spouse and children

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
So it means I can never migrate to Canada. If I take my spouse then I have to sacrifice my parents and if I drop her, I will never get PPR.
Listen up mate- you can't have best of both the worlds. Either make up your mind to go to Canada the legal way OR bloom where you're planted.

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
well idk maybe you can say something in line with eventually bringing all of them, spouse and parents to Canada due to increased facilities and better standard of life. but to start with you just want to get your foot firmly and be able to support them in a few years.

It might not be too convincing, but what do you got to lose at this point of time anyways ? At least it may sound genuine that you just want to settle before you can bring the entire family and be able to support them.
Thanks for such encouraging words and at least some way out.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Don't worry, your application cannot be refused because you didn't include your spouse and children and the request you got is standard practice. You need to be truthful and consistent in your answers and if you decided that you actually want to include your spouse and children it is perfectly fine to withdraw your application and wait for another ITA it will not be considered something negative.

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
Don't worry, your application cannot be refused because you didn't include your spouse and children and the request you got is standard practice. You need to be truthful and consistent in your answers and if you decided that you actually want to include your spouse and children it is perfectly fine to withdraw your application and wait for another ITA it will not be considered something negative.
Ahhhh..., that's a big sigh of relief. I was so scared with all the above responses. Yes, I will be truthful for sure and will be answering the same reasons I mentioned while submitting the ITA i.e. taking care of parents and children education.

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can you say that you are not accompanying spouse because it lowers that CRS score?

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Ahhhh..., that's a big sigh of relief. I was so scared with all the above responses. Yes, I will be truthful for sure and will be answering the same reasons I mentioned while submitting the ITA i.e. taking care of parents and children education.
Any updates, it would be tremendously helpful to learn about your updates on this situation

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
hello i need help. i cant think of any reason why i did not put my spouse as not accompanying in my express entry. he is also here in Canada with implied status. i am also pregnant right now and about to gave birth this august. we are both on implied status.

thank you in advance..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello i need help. i cant think of any reason why i did not put my spouse as not accompanying in my express entry. he is also here in Canada with implied status. i am also pregnant right now and about to gave birth this august. we are both on implied status.

thank you in advance..
How are you on implied status? Looks like you were on PGWP and OWP and have not started PR process. Are you waiting for a closed work permit and has the employer been approved for a LMIA?

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
How are you on implied status? Looks like you were on PGWP and OWP and have not started PR process. Are you waiting for a closed work permit and has the employer been approved for a LMIA?
i have ITA already. i just need a good reason why i didnt accompany my husband in my application...yes you are right but our pgwp and owp already expired but we reapply for extention and we are on implied status now.

Taytum

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I met the same situation like you. I received a procedural fairness letter so I am so worried and saw a lawyer. he told me the reason is totally important. Could you tell me what letter you received? just normal letter asking you provide reason or procedural fairness letter like me. How is your case right now, any update?

Reactions: brogxy

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, I met the same situation like you. I received a procedural fairness letter so I am so worried and saw a lawyer. he told me the reason is totally important. Could you tell me what letter you received? just normal letter asking you provide reason or procedural fairness letter like me. How is your case right now, any update?
Hey, I mentioned the reasons which I was facing. Just be truthful and don't complicate the things with false answers. Mine got approved and so should be yours.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hey, I mentioned the reasons which I was facing. Just be truthful and don't complicate the things with false answers. Mine got approved and so should be yours.
I'm glad you didn't listen to the nay sayers. Such negative nancies. Your reasoning was legit from the get go. I'm glad you stuck with your guns and got your PPR. It's the best thing for the future of your family and your wife and kids will thank you down the line.

chadelahmed

Jul 13, 2018
I'm glad you didn't listen to the nay sayers. Such negative nancies. Your reasoning was legit from the get go. I'm glad you stuck with your guns and got your PPR. It's the best thing for the future of your family and your wife and kids will thank you down the line.
Yes, there were so many nah responses that I literally started to get tense but eventually went through. I later came to know that actually this is the part of standard practices for ircc to ask for non accompanying family members. So be cool and tell them the truth and show intention of definitely bringing the once u get settled. Wish you best of luck

Taytum

Sep 8, 2019
hi, would you like to tell me how long you have waited to get ppr after you submit your pfl response? Thanks