+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convention Refugee waiting for PR

mkane

Jun 11, 2016
Does anyone knows what is the correct procedure for protected person waiting time for PR

You have to count the waiting processing time WHEN you applied for PR i.e in Jan 2017 waiting time was 21 months, or you should count according to the processing time of today i.e. 34 months?

Also, does anyone knows why there is no more 1st assessment time and only a total time?

Thank you very much in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone knows what is the correct procedure for protected person waiting time for PR

You have to count the waiting processing time WHEN you applied for PR i.e in Jan 2017 waiting time was 21 months, or you should count according to the processing time of today i.e. 34 months?

Also, does anyone knows why there is no more 1st assessment time and only a total time?

Thank you very much in advance!
It is based on the wait time when you applied.

Joveria Akram

May 31, 2018
Hi plz Anyone answers my question
I am here as a accept refugee and apply a permanent residency they send my letter to submit medical on 26 may 2018 and then send m that u pass the medical
On 29 may But now 3 month still processing my application
Plz tell me what next and how long I get my pr card

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi plz Anyone answers my question
I am here as a accept refugee and apply a permanent residency they send my letter to submit medical on 26 may 2018 and then send m that u pass the medical
On 29 may But now 3 month still processing my application
Plz tell me what next and how long I get my pr card
please when did you apply for PR?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Difficult to say for certain, but you probably have about 10-12 months to go based on your timeline and last years processing times.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Yes.

Yesterday I got an update that I passed medical, as medical results have been received.

Nothing yet about fingerprints
Have you got your pr and secondly have you included your dependents in yr pr application do you have kids please share your timeline it would be very thankful of you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you got your pr and secondly have you included your dependents in yr pr application do you have kids please share your timeline it would be very thankful of you
Please stop posting the same questions. This post is from around 5 years ago so you’re unlikely to get a reply and timelines won’t be relevant.