+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFIRMATION PR PORTAL OUTSIDE CANADA

pfrazillio

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone was able to get a proper answer from IRCC? I contacted them by Webform and e-mail requesting the PPR but I did not get an answer.

Reactions: reddys

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
You can travel if you can get a flight and meet the requirements.

As regards COPR, you will not get one until you are in Canada.
@legalfalcon
I received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi , were you able to travel to Canada to confirm your PR status. Am in similar situation, I have got an email to register on portal. However,am outside canada and my workpermit and Visa have expired. Am unable to travel to Canada to confirm my PR status.

Please let me know if there is any way out of this.
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone was able to get a proper answer from IRCC? I contacted them by Webform and e-mail requesting the PPR but I did not get an answer.
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?
It can take 2-6 weeks for a response and another email to submit your passport at VO in India. You will just have to wait.

Reactions: reddys

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia You have no idea how helping your answers are. Thank you for doing it.

I have one for you too. I recently got my IRCC Online Portal email from IRCC. I am in Canada, but traveling to India on 28th October. How should I respond to IRCC? I just want to go and come back without any VISA issue. I hope that this email reply will not impact my TRV (hope they won't cancel my work permit and TRV) as I will return in December using my TRV. Please suggest. I just want to come back in December and then apply from within Canada.

Last edited:

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. Need your help. I am CEC PR inland primary applicant and biometrics and medical have been passed in my profile for both me and my Outland spouse. I intend to travel to India next week for a month's time and return to Canada on work permit and TRV which is expiring in Jan 2022.

1) Will there be any issue if i receive PR Portal request mail while I am in India? Will my work permit & TRV get invalidated due to portal request mail?
What will be the implications if I reply I am outside Canada?

2) My spouse also has a valid work permit and TRV to enter Canada currently and is planning to come to Canada in Nov 2021. Will his work permit and TRV be void if PPR is received for PR visa?

Kindly respond.
Hey Usha, I am in the same boat. Can you update me on your situation and in fact answer the above questions that you raised. Thanks so much in advance,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia You have no idea how helping your answers are. Thank you for doing it.

I have one for you too. I recently got my IRCC Online Portal email from IRCC. I am in Canada, but traveling to India on 28th October. How should I respond to IRCC? I just want to go and come back without any VISA issue. I hope that this email reply will not impact my TRV (hope they won't cancel my work permit and TRV) as I will return in December using my TRV. Please suggest. I just want to come back in December and then apply from within Canada.
If you get a COPR, all other existing visas will be cancelled as you will become a PR and you do not need a visa.

To reenter Canada, you will need a PR card or a PRTD.

arun.fred009

Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I'm a CEC Inland applicant(with a spouse dependent) but currently am in India. My work permit already got expired and I just received my PR confirmation email. I'm not sure what should I do now ? How would I return back without any valid doc ? Should I let the IRCC know that me(CEC inland applicant) and my wife(dependent outland applicant) are currently in India and ask them for the next steps ? Bcos currently my work permit is expired though I have my Visa which is valid until 2027. Can any please suggest me the next steps ? @legalfalcon can you please suggest me on this

arun.fred009

Oct 25, 2021
Hi , were you able to travel to Canada to confirm your PR status. Am in similar situation, I have got an email to register on portal. However,am outside canada and my workpermit and Visa have expired. Am unable to travel to Canada to confirm my PR status.

Please let me know if there is any way out of this.

@Gopinath Rajan @Diamond989 I'm in the same situation. I got my PR confirmation email but I'm currently in India. My work permit got expired and I won't be able to travel back now. Can you guys please tell me if you got a response or how you solved this issue ? I would appreciate any help on this

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

VIMAHZcJ

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys, I want to know if anyone who applied his PR application as CEC Inland and later left Canada (for whatever reason) after AOR has received PPR request till now? Or do he has to come back to be physically present in Canada for his case to be processed.

Can his PR application be refused if he is not able to secure any TRV/Work Permit visa to enter Canada and just waiting for the PPR from CIC?

Will appreciate your reply?