+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

marianalira

Aug 9, 2018
Aah, ok. I've been trying to call my department (ECE) to get an answer like the one you got (when should we expect all answers to be sent).
Do you know if the answer you got is just for your department or all departments?
Department of education

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Aah, ok. I've been trying to call my department (ECE) to get an answer like the one you got (when should we expect all answers to be sent).
Do you know if the answer you got is just for your department or all departments?
This was my department. ECE isn’t picking up?

Hemangi Patel

Jul 10, 2018
Hii...

I got conditional offer letter for winter 2019 in Concordia and the status shows that I have to pay 250$ as a deposit for confirming the admission. What should I do now? Should I pay the fees ?

Please help me through these.

Thanks in advance.

Hemangi Patel

Jul 10, 2018
guys I just got my admission into Meng Electrical Electronics Engineering....hurray!!!....I guess the real works starts now. I have not gotten the official offer of admission mail from them though. Does anyone know how long this would take for them to send it to my mail or do I have to pay confirmation fees before sending it to my mail.

Thanks guys...I pray we all get accepted.
Hii..

I m in same boat...have you got official
guys I just got my admission into Meng Electrical Electronics Engineering....hurray!!!....I guess the real works starts now. I have not gotten the official offer of admission mail from them though. Does anyone know how long this would take for them to send it to my mail or do I have to pay confirmation fees before sending it to my mail.

Thanks guys...I pray we all get accepted.
Hi..
I m in same boat...have you paid confirmation fees?...have u got acceptance ?
Please share the information as soon as possible.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Hii...

I got conditional offer letter for winter 2019 in Concordia and the status shows that I have to pay 250$ as a deposit for confirming the admission. What should I do now? Should I pay the fees ?

Please help me through these.

Thanks in advance.
You need to pay the 250 CAD