+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Reminds me of mine too. I had to ask on monthly basis. Isn’t it too short a time for you to get a study permit and CAQ?
Yes, we are wondering if we should ask them about it again, but I don't really want to be a bother, it would be the third time (we did once a month hahahaha).

Leandro190

Oct 25, 2018
Reminds me of mine too. I had to ask on monthly basis. Isn’t it too short a time for you to get a study permit and CAQ?
It was, but just now I got an email to defer my application to Fall 2019 because of the short time and lack of spaces. So with that we should have more than enough time to do everything.

thuanhduong01

Oct 2, 2017
Keep up your hope and asking them for your application status. I just did last week, and got a response that they were having a new employee in the admission department, and told me to expect delay in getting my result, probably some time next week.
I check my application status everyday though.
I applied for MA Economics.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
That’s great. But would you have enough time to prepare?
Keep up your hope and asking them for your application status. I just did last week, and got a response that they were having a new employee in the admission department, and told me to expect delay in getting my result, probably some time next week.
I check my application status everyday though.
I applied for MA Economics.

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
my caq came exact after 30 days now its been 12 days waiting for study visa
I am still waiting for my CAQ. today is my 29th days from the date of my file open. I am very worry I might not get study permit in time coz of Christmas holidays.
is your 30 days count from the date you received your file reference no or from physical documents reached date?

vipul chauhan

Nov 10, 2018
I am still waiting for my CAQ. today is my 29th days from the date of my file open. I am very worry I might not get study permit in time coz of Christmas holidays.
is your 30 days count from the date you received your file reference no or from physical documents reached date?
physical documents reaching date and relax i know there will be less time am also waiting for study visa .get your documents ready apply within one day as soon you recieve caq hope for the best

Reactions: tu0tu0

Mariam K

May 29, 2017
Hi. I actually paid the confirmation fee and I have applied for CAQ. I should regret taking this step because it takes about 20 working days after sending your documents to get the CAQ and couple of unspecified weeks to get study permit. Classes starts by January 7 and I am honestly wondering how we can meet up with this date. The worst part of the story is that if we decided to defer the semester due to limited time, we have to reapply for CAQ which cost money. I am so tired already. January 7 is such a short time. I don't know what to do now.
Hi! I'm on the same boat. Ihv'e got my CAQ approved. Have to apply for study permit now. Classes start on Jan 7. Doubtful if I'll get it approved on time since it's so late.