+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
I got my reject letter last night. My professor felt sorry as there was not enough seats for international applicants. I would look at other schools for January

Aug 25, 2018
I got my reject letter last night. My professor felt sorry as there was not enough seats for international applicants. I would look at other schools for January
sorry to hear about that, i hope you find another school for January. what course did you apply for?

nnenna26

Sep 10, 2018
Hii..

I m in same boat...have you got official

Hi..
I m in same boat...have you paid confirmation fees?...have u got acceptance ?
Please share the information as soon as possible.
Hi. I actually paid the confirmation fee and I have applied for CAQ. I should regret taking this step because it takes about 20 working days after sending your documents to get the CAQ and couple of unspecified weeks to get study permit. Classes starts by January 7 and I am honestly wondering how we can meet up with this date. The worst part of the story is that if we decided to defer the semester due to limited time, we have to reapply for CAQ which cost money. I am so tired already. January 7 is such a short time. I don't know what to do now.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
I must say Quebec is so complicated. I’m so sorry that you have to go through this. What country are you applying from? It’s really frustrating and I doubt I’d ever even apply to a school in Quebec.
Hi. I actually paid the confirmation fee and I have applied for CAQ. I should regret taking this step because it takes about 20 working days after sending your documents to get the CAQ and couple of unspecified weeks to get study permit. Classes starts by January 7 and I am honestly wondering how we can meet up with this date. The worst part of the story is that if we decided to defer the semester due to limited time, we have to reapply for CAQ which cost money. I am so tired already. January 7 is such a short time. I don't know what to do now.

Leandro190

Oct 25, 2018
Hey, guys! Any applicants for Masters of Applied Computer Science here tgat got any response? We are still on file review status over at the website.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Hey, guys! Any applicants for Masters of Applied Computer Science here tgat got any response? We are still on file review status over at the website.
Wow, you’re still expecting a feedback?? This is long overdue. Sorry. Which country are you from?

Leandro190

Oct 25, 2018
Wow, you’re still expecting a feedback?? This is long overdue. Sorry. Which country are you from?
Yeah, it is really unsettling and it's killing me hahahaha. I am from Brazil. We asked them a couple weeks ago and they said they were still reviewing applications to our course and asked for patience. It sucks

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Whaaaaat??? Still reviewing???
Yeah, it is really unsettling and it's killing me hahahaha. I am from Brazil. We asked them a couple weeks ago and they said they were still reviewing applications to our course and asked for patience. It sucks