Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Zeeshan, do they also mention our major of MBA in ECA Report if our credentials are assessed as equivalent to MBA / Masters of Canada? Please reply... Thanks
they do mention. Mine was as "Master of Business administration from recognized university"

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Those who are willing to do ECA from CES should see below requirements (for Pakistan) mentioned on their website... (as of 14-Aug-2017)

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education
  • Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
    and
    Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education
  • All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
  • All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
  • College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Important:
Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.

Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.

Last edited:

split_vision

Aug 13, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Those who are willing to do ECA from CES should see below requirements (for Pakistan) mentioned on their website... (as of 14-Aug-2017)

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education
  • Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
    and
    Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education
  • All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
  • All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
  • College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Important:
Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.

Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.
Thanks MohMak

MarineD

Oct 23, 2017
I NEED URGENT HELP
Is there any diploma nurse here who has concluded his /her evaluation with CES ? Please, contact me in box because I want to know what CES report states as the Canadian equivalence or Title of qualification before I go ahead to submit application with them.

My credentials have earlier been assessed by WES but they wrote my Canadian equivalence as'' Three years of hospital study and training" (which does not scale through CIC eligibility screening )instead of ''three year diploma''. They turned down my appeal for a review.

Thanks.
Have you ever had any answer? If you have, could you please share? That would be soooo helpful! Thx :)

schakra

Dec 7, 2017
I have applied for ECA through CES, my University won't mail the degree transcripts to CES. When I e-mailed CES they confirmed that I cannot handle the transcripts, has anyone received the sealed envelope from the University and mailed it to CES Canada without any rejection from CES. Any inputs shared will be very helpful.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have applied for ECA through CES, my University won't mail the degree transcripts to CES. When I e-mailed CES they confirmed that I cannot handle the transcripts, has anyone received the sealed envelope from the University and mailed it to CES Canada without any rejection from CES. Any inputs shared will be very helpful.
none of the university mail directly at least i don't know any university who does this, to my knowledge.

I got transcript and degree attested from University and send directly. I got ECA without any hassle. tell university to attested and put it in seal envelop.

Reactions: ccl_00032

Hannibal

Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations Haris. Can you please tell me

1) what is the equivalency of Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) after Intermediate? Is it counted as three years diploma after Canadian Post Secondary?

2) Which one is better CES or WES?
Hello, Can you tell me what was you equivalency for DAE ?

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my application with CES, My qualification is MBA (2 Years) & BCOM (2Year). I emailed them to ask if they need post secondary or secondary documents they replied " We do not need any other documents expect MBA Degree & Transcript".

Do you think I should still include a photocopy of other documents (B.com, HSC,SSC) or let is go simple with MBA.

Will they recognize my 2 years MBA as master equivalent

Regards,
Vijay Kumar

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

I have submitted my application with CES, My qualification is MBA (2 Years) & BCOM (2Year). I emailed them to ask if they need post secondary or secondary documents they replied " We do not need any other documents expect MBA Degree & Transcript".

Do you think I should still include a photocopy of other documents (B.com, HSC,SSC) or let is go simple with MBA.

Will they recognize my 2 years MBA as master equivalent

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
If they have said particularly then no need to send however i included all documents.

Reactions: VIJAYMAGHNANI

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
2 years BCOM
2 Yeas MBA
CES Assessment: Masters Equivalence.

I hope this helps everyone who is looking for likely outcome based on similar qualifications.

Also with CES rush services, assessment outcome is provided in less than 5 days. Those who are certain of getting improved scores and want to take advantage of declining CRS Scores, CES Rush Service is worth an investment.

Regards,
hey really?? 2yrs bcom plus mba as masters??......means wes has done injustice to me i have 4yrs bachelors in engineering and 2yrs mba and they gave me two bachelors degree.....I am thinking of doing it again from CES....what do you think?....also how do u get their rush service??

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
get ECA done from CES, university of Toronto. my case was exactly like yours and i got master equivalency. Don't go to WES
please guide me...i have bachelors in engineering 4yrs and mba 2yrs and WES gave me two bachelor degree...I am considering doing it from CES....would i get a masters???

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
hey guys...well i got my ECA done from WES (big mistake)....i have a 4 years bachelors of engineering and a 2yrs mba degree...and wes gave me 2 bachelors degree :/......I am considering CES now for this....but i dunt want to take risk this time....has any1 used CES....please guide what would be the likely outcome of my ECA if i get it done from CES??

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
none of the university mail directly at least i don't know any university who does this, to my knowledge.

I got transcript and degree attested from University and send directly. I got ECA without any hassle. tell university to attested and put it in seal envelop.
My university sent the transcripts and enrollment information directly to CES for a nominal fee. I received my ECA without hassle as well

Waqarsyed06

Jul 18, 2017
My university sent the transcripts and enrollment information directly to CES for a nominal fee. I received my ECA without hassle as well
So, I have to ask my University to send my transcripts and degrees directly to CES, or do i have to get sealed envelope from HEC?

I have 4 year BS and 2 year MS. so i have to go to individual university to send them directly to CES ?