+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

Sana.sana

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Now, I am going to submit my doc scans to CES. Do I just goto HEC and ask them to attest my docs? Can my university send attested copies instead of HEC? Contacting university seems much easier than running after HEC!

Also, I read something on this thread and im confused... should I even submit my matric and inter copies or not? Wouldnt it be easier if i just submitted bachelors and masters and asked universities to send attested copies to CES?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Now, I am going to submit my doc scans to CES. Do I just goto HEC and ask them to attest my docs? Can my university send attested copies instead of HEC? Contacting university seems much easier than running after HEC!

Also, I read something on this thread and im confused... should I even submit my matric and inter copies or not? Wouldnt it be easier if i just submitted bachelors and masters and asked universities to send attested copies to CES?
It's a criteria defied by them and we can't alter it. Only HEC attestation is acceptable. HEC will give you attested copies in sealed envelop which you will courier to the concerned address.

you must submit all of your certificates / degrees from matriculation to Masters......CES accepted universities attested certificates but they recently stopped that. Only HEC attestation will work now!

Jun 4, 2017
2 years BCOM
2 Yeas MBA
CES Assessment: Masters Equivalence.

I hope this helps everyone who is looking for likely outcome based on similar qualifications.

Also with CES rush services, assessment outcome is provided in less than 5 days. Those who are certain of getting improved scores and want to take advantage of declining CRS Scores, CES Rush Service is worth an investment.

Regards,
Friend, have you got your degrees assessed and got your desired outcome? Actually, I have the same case i.e. 2 years bcom and 2 years MBA from Pakistan. I am worried if I will be assessed bachelors of Canada. Please assist

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Friend, have you got your degrees assessed and got your desired outcome? Actually, I have the same case i.e. 2 years bcom and 2 years MBA from Pakistan. I am worried if I will be assessed bachelors of Canada. Please assist
get ECA done from CES, university of Toronto. my case was exactly like yours and i got master equivalency. Don't go to WES

urvish29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Oshawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Doc's Request.
18-10-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22-11-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2018
LANDED..........
08-03-2018
Hi everyone!

I've recently got an ECA for my diploma from CES. They assessed my degree as "4-year Bachelor's degree from recognized university and Postgraduate diploma from recognized university". Does that mean that for the purposes of FSW and EE my level of education is "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three years)"?
Hello,

if you have assessed both degrees then bachelor's degree is your highest qualification which means you have to select bachelor's degree. If you are trying to calculate the CRS score, use this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,

if you have assessed both degrees then bachelor's degree is your highest qualification which means you have to select bachelor's degree. If you are trying to calculate the CRS score, use this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
there are 2 types of bachelor degrees marks under CRS. One is 3-4 years and one is 3 years only. you can only find out score if you are confident that you will be getting Bachelor equivalency. I can help if you give your bachelor degree tenure and its name.

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
Dear fellows following are my timelines for CES application for ECA, No status updation since I applied, please suggest is it normal or I have to contact them.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear fellows following are my timelines for CES application for ECA, No status updation since I applied, please suggest is it normal or I have to contact them.
wati for this month......if first 2 are not updated, call them. don't worry, they are the laziest and may take upto 6 months. same happened to me

khi2TRNTO

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Karachi
App. Filed.......
10-01-2021
Assalam-o-alaikum,
Now CES only offers online application and maximum number they allow is 4 credential in one application. :(
my credentials

SSC
HSC
BBA (HONS.) 3 YEARS
MBA 1 YEAR
M.PHIL 2 YEAR

also, if i do not get an option to add 5th credential (SSC) so do i still need to send my matric records copy to CES or no?

your opinion please...:)

kamaro

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

So my question is do I need to send all original documents attested to CES?

Original Degree, Original Intermediate Certificate & Marksheet and Originial Matric Certificate & Marksheet? Please help me in this regard i was going through the thread but couldnt able to get the answer for this. Thanks would really appreciate your time.

saad3932

Jul 24, 2017
Hi All,
Can some one please guide me how to attest Matric and Intermediate for CES.

1. Do i have to attest both (certificate and transcripts) ?
2. Do they need attestation both by the Board and IBCC , or just the concerned Board ?

Thank you

split_vision

Aug 13, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am new to this group.
I would like to submit my ECA to CES.

I already have my BS degree attested from HEC in a sealed envelope. I have MS degree from UK.
Recently I contacted CES, they told me that I can get only assessed my MS degree ( no need to done ECA for BS degree, its up to you).

So I have decided not to go for BS evaluation ( i have BS from SSUET in Electronics, it is 4 years BS). And 1.5 years MS from UK.

Now, I read about few things in thread, which I have no idea about.

1- What is application form ? I am unable find any application form, coz there is only option for online submission of application form and payment of fees.
2- I guess there is only in form, which need to be filled by my UK institute and send it in a sealed envelope along with degree and transcript right ?

3- Another things, What is my responsibility as a applicant ?
a- submission of online application form ?
b- send only 1 set of color photo copies from Matric to Master right ?
c- send HEC sealed envelope containing marksheet and degree ?

thats is it right ?

no application form by post ? only print out of online fees payment slip and everything I have mentioned in point 3 (a,b,c).

I would be very thanksful to you guys, If you guys please confirm me about procedure if I am wrong at any point please. Need to submit it in next 2-3 days In'sha'Allah.

awaiting your feedback please.
br

Jun 4, 2017
get ECA done from CES, university of Toronto. my case was exactly like yours and i got master equivalency. Don't go to WES
Dear Zeeshan, do they also mention our major of MBA in ECA Report if our credentials are assessed as equivalent to MBA / Masters of Canada? Please reply... Thanks