23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi,

What if I have 2 bachelors? 1 from Canada (which doesn't need any assessment) and another one from South Korea (which needs an assessment). Both of them are equally highest. What should I do? should I verify the Korean degree?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Krystine said:
Hi,

What if I have 2 bachelors? 1 from Canada (which doesn't need any assessment) and another one from South Korea (which needs an assessment). Both of them are equally highest. What should I do? should I verify the Korean degree?
no need to go for assessment as you have Canadian and it suffices the need.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
zeeshansial said:
no need to go for assessment as you have Canadian and it suffices the need.
Thanks for the reply.

That means I am not eligible to receive the bonus points for my bachelor from my home country although I get the assessment done, right?

Honestly I already submitted my application for my Korean degree in early of this January to CES and still waiting for the result...... I asked to CES about my status and they replied "it is currently in queue for the processing".... Have no idea when I will be able to receive the result, and if it would not give me any further points then I would simply give up and move forward to apply for my PR right away.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Krystine said:
Thanks for the reply.

That means I am not eligible to receive the bonus points for my bachelor from my home country although I get the assessment done, right?

Honestly I already submitted my application for my Korean degree in early of this January to CES and still waiting for the result...... I asked to CES about my status and they replied "it is currently in queue for the processing".... Have no idea when I will be able to receive the result, and if it would not give me any further points then I would simply give up and move forward to apply for my PR right away.
In either case you will be considered as bachelor and if it's nothing adds any point then there is no use of getting it done.

CES is time consuming and may take upto 4 months once everything is in order.

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 years BCOM
2 Yeas MBA
CES Assessment: Masters Equivalence.

I hope this helps everyone who is looking for likely outcome based on similar qualifications.

Also with CES rush services, assessment outcome is provided in less than 5 days. Those who are certain of getting improved scores and want to take advantage of declining CRS Scores, CES Rush Service is worth an investment.

Regards,

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello , I have an urgent query regarding ECA from IQAS. I have recently done mphil. i have the transcript showing complete status of my mphil but degree will take almost three months. even urgent degree will take upto one month. can i send just my transcript to IQAS for evaluation or they dont consider transcript without degree?

thanks

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
nadiakhalid2 said:
Hello , I have an urgent query regarding ECA from IQAS. I have recently done mphil. i have the transcript showing complete status of my mphil but degree will take almost three months. even urgent degree will take upto one month. can i send just my transcript to IQAS for evaluation or they dont consider transcript without degree?

thanks
no, they will not consider. you need a degree

huma81

Apr 20, 2017
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

This is my first post on this forum, please if any one can guide me. I have done my Bachelors from Karachi University and my Masters from London South bank university. I got my Bachelors degree attested from HEC also the photo copies were attested and got it in sealed envelop.

I have posted the sealed envelop to CES. For Masters degree LSBU have confirmed that they have send the required information to CES.

My question is, the status on the HEC site is not updated still. I have informed a lot of times to HEC and all they told me is that they will do the required changes. Does CES checks online status or they will relay on the sealed attested documents?

Also I have filled them form and selected to attest both of my degrees (Bachelors and Masters) is it correct or do I just need to get my Masters degree assessed.

Thanks in advance.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

This is my first post on this forum, please if any one can guide me. I have done my Bachelors from Karachi University and my Masters from London South bank university. I got my Bachelors degree attested from HEC also the photo copies were attested and got it in sealed envelop.

I have posted the sealed envelop to CES. For Masters degree LSBU have confirmed that they have send the required information to CES.

My question is, the status on the HEC site is not updated still. I have informed a lot of times to HEC and all they told me is that they will do the required changes. Does CES checks online status or they will relay on the sealed attested documents?

Also I have filled them form and selected to attest both of my degrees (Bachelors and Masters) is it correct or do I just need to get my Masters degree assessed.

Thanks in advance.
hi,

it doesn't matter if HEC site is updated or not. It will be fine as long as you got them attested and put in sealed envelop. If CES thinks they can directly coordinate HEC which, i believe, will not happen.

you need to get you both degrees assessed and on this basis, they will give your equivalency .

Regards,

Reactions: huma81

huma81

Apr 20, 2017
hi,

it doesn't matter if HEC site is updated or not. It will be fine as long as you got them attested and put in sealed envelop. If CES thinks they can directly coordinate HEC which, i believe, will not happen.

you need to get you both degrees assessed and on this basis, they will give your equivalency .

Regards,
Thank you Zeeshan,

I was also wondering how CES will access the HEC portal as when every I am trying to check the status, I need to log in with my NIC number and password. But any how as the documents are all sealed and posted so I hope that CES will not need to check the status online..

Thanks for your guidance and support.

Dmitrii

Jan 31, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
22-10-2019
Hi everyone!

I've recently got an ECA for my diploma from CES. They assessed my degree as "4-year Bachelor's degree from recognized university and Postgraduate diploma from recognized university". Does that mean that for the purposes of FSW and EE my level of education is "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three years)"?

Sana.sana

Jun 5, 2017
Hi all!

I am applying to CES for my assessment. Just have a few questions:

1. It does not mention anything regarding matric exams. Just talks about Intermediate (HEC). So do we not have to get our SSC assessed?
So only my inter, bachelors and masters will be assessed right?

2. My bachelors is from Pakistan and masters is from Australia. Should i follow respective rules for these 2 countries?

3. As shown in attached link, it says HEC will only verify university level degrees. So does this mean HEC will not verify my intermediate? http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/pakistan

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all!

I am applying to CES for my assessment. Just have a few questions:

1. It does not mention anything regarding matric exams. Just talks about Intermediate (HEC). So do we not have to get our SSC assessed?
So only my inter, bachelors and masters will be assessed right?

2. My bachelors is from Pakistan and masters is from Australia. Should i follow respective rules for these 2 countries?

3. As shown in attached link, it says HEC will only verify university level degrees. So does this mean HEC will not verify my intermediate? http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/pakistan
you need to send your all certificates to CES. from Matriculation till masters.

always your last 2 degrees will be assessed which will be bachelor and masters in your case. HEC always verify masters and bachelor degree. for Intermediate, you need to contact concerned board or IBCC Islamabad.

Yes....you need to follow rules of respective countries. Bachelor degree attestation will be done by HEC and they will put in sealed envelop. For masters, follow as per australia requirements as i am not aware of it.

Sana.sana

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for your reply!

So I send all docs and only last 2 will be assessed?

Who will verify my matriculation?