16-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
22-10-2019
Hi all,

I'm from Russia and I decided to use CES to assess my education for Canadian Immigration programs. I've paid all the fees online and submitted my ECA Application on 23rd of January 2017. My university also sent my Official Academic Records to CES and the tracking number shows that it was received by the CES on 23rd of January 2017.

But there is no sign that my transcript was received by the CES in my online account. The initial review also hasn't been started yet. I sent them 3 email messages regarding the status of my application and whether they received my official academic records, but didn't get any answers from them.

I'm wondering is it okay or should I call them already and ask to find my documents? At which point the status of my application in the online account should change?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Dmitrii said:
Hi all,

I'm from Russia and I decided to use CES to assess my education for Canadian Immigration programs. I've paid all the fees online and submitted my ECA Application on 23rd of January 2017. My university also sent my Official Academic Records to CES and the tracking number shows that it was received by the CES on 23rd of January 2017.

But there is no sign that my transcript was received by the CES in my online account. The initial review also hasn't been started yet. I sent them 3 email messages regarding the status of my application and whether they received my official academic records, but didn't get any answers from them.

I'm wondering is it okay or should I call them already and ask to find my documents? At which point the status of my application in the online account should change?
Yes, it's okay to call them and make enquires. It's hard to say as all the ECA agencies are working through huge customer requests at this time but from interaction with other applicants, ICAS seems to complete ECA in under 3 weeks or so. WES can take up to 3 months in some instances.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dmitrii said:
Hi all,

In my case, they took 5 months and only 2 weeks before, everything showed up there. Regarding call, they don't answer. I tried number of times and all went in vain. Good luck to you

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Dears,
Need your support, i created online account and paid the fee. I have done with HEC process but i did not use this form "Request Official Academic Records" . Please let me know if its mandatory or optional.

Thanks in advance

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
seeramzan said:
Dears,
Need your support, i created online account and paid the fee. I have done with HEC process but i did not use this form "Request Official Academic Records" . Please let me know if its mandatory or optional.

Thanks in advance
It's not mandatory. as long as you got confirmation from HEC, you are good to go

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Anyone knows how long it take CES to do the Upgrade to FSWP?? I need to submit this document before April 3rd if not my Application for PR will be rejected. Thanks, I know they received my official transcriptions form my university last Friday, and the lady told me not more than 2 weeks but I don't know if believe it . Anyone had the same situation ??

Thanks

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Anyone from Pakistan having 2 Years BCOM & 2 Years MBA from a renowned university. Please share assessment outcome from CES. Much appreciated. Thanks.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
TrueLiar said:
Hi,

Anyone from Pakistan having 2 Years BCOM & 2 Years MBA from a renowned university. Please share assessment outcome from CES. Much appreciated. Thanks.
2 years Bsc and 2 years Mba, Master degree equivalency

Reactions: WajidAli

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Zeeshansial,

Thanks for your response. Can you please share when did you get this done and it was from CES right?

looking at your assessment outcome I think my 2 years bcom from University of Karachi and 2 years MBA from CBM will get Masters equivalency too.

Thanks!!

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, anyone can guide me what's CES turn around time these days in normal application (i.e. Other than rush services)

Thanks,

Regards.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
TrueLiar said:
Hi Zeeshansial,

Thanks for your response. Can you please share when did you get this done and it was from CES right?

looking at your assessment outcome I think my 2 years bcom from University of Karachi and 2 years MBA from CBM will get Masters equivalency too.

Thanks!!
it was in 2016 and if i see my case, yes you should get master's equivalency.

It was from CES, Toronto university and they took 5 months. still their processing time 15 weeks

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
TrueLiar said:
Also, anyone can guide me what's CES turn around time these days in normal application (i.e. Other than rush services)

Thanks,

Regards.
they don't have any rush service. Normal time is 15 weeks

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have recently started with their rush services. They charge $499 extra and you can get your assessment in 5 business days.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
TrueLiar said:
They have recently started with their rush services. They charge $499 extra and you can get your assessment in 5 business days.
That's too much!! thanks for wishing and all the best for yours process too.

Cheers!