+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm currently in the process of applying for ECA. Initially, I intended to go for ECA through IQAS but then I came across this magical thread where lots of people are claiming of having their 2 yrs bcom and 2 years Mba recognized as equivalent to Masters in Canada whereas IQAS would at most awards two or more degree for this scenario.

Now as I've almost changed my mind and would be going for ECA through CES, what documents do I need to send them?

By looking at their website, it says I need to send them:

Hsc marksheets and certificate
Bcom marksheets and degree
Mba transcript and degree

Should I send them through HEC or is there an option of getting them attested through my respective universities and later on sending them on my own?

My details are:

2 years BCom
3.5 years MBA

How much time does CES takes for the complete process? Afaik, it can go upto 5 months.

Any help would be highly appreciated

TIA

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

That means I am not eligible to receive the bonus points for my bachelor from my home country although I get the assessment done, right?

Honestly I already submitted my application for my Korean degree in early of this January to CES and still waiting for the result...... I asked to CES about my status and they replied "it is currently in queue for the processing".... Have no idea when I will be able to receive the result, and if it would not give me any further points then I would simply give up and move forward to apply for my PR right away.
Hi did u get ur korean evaluation yet?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the process of applying for ECA. Initially, I intended to go for ECA through IQAS but then I came across this magical thread where lots of people are claiming of having their 2 yrs bcom and 2 years Mba recognized as equivalent to Masters in Canada whereas IQAS would at most awards two or more degree for this scenario.

Now as I've almost changed my mind and would be going for ECA through CES, what documents do I need to send them?

Should I send them through HEC or is there an option of getting them attested through my respective universities and later on sending them on my own?

My details are:

2 years BCom
3.5 years MBA

How much time does CES takes for the complete process? Afaik, it can go upto 5 months.

TIA
Anyone?

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi did u get ur korean evaluation yet?
Hello,

Yes I got it approved on early May in the same year. It was almost 4 months of waiting to receive the final evaluation...

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
So I have decided after talking with other guys that I should go for the both degrees verification. Now i need to understand the part where they ask me if I should get the additional copies and if I should use the "send to third party" option. In WES, they do this service for free, sending my report card to CIC. or i can just use the Report number in my express entry porfile and that's it ?

Thank
Hi Waqar, I just messaged you. Please check.

atifdar

Jun 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

My details are:

2 years BCom
3.5 years MBA

TIA
You should send only MBA Transcript + Degree Copy thru your university in sealed envelop. Cost of CES ECA is $210 per credential
It may take 10~12 weeks for decision, after CES received your transcript.

Oct 2, 2018
Dear friends,
I am planning to assess my education credentials from ces but they require documents to be directly sent by university but my institute is not doing so. Hence, I want to know that that I mail documents in a sealed envelope as I received from university.

WajidAli

Aug 30, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my application with CES, My qualification is MBA (2 Years) & BCOM (2Year). I emailed them to ask if they need post secondary or secondary documents they replied " We do not need any other documents expect MBA Degree & Transcript".

Do you think I should still include a photocopy of other documents (B.com, HSC,SSC) or let is go simple with MBA.

Will they recognize my 2 years MBA as master equivalent

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
Sir can you send an email to
wajid. turk01@gmail