+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed WP - Passport Back.

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020
@ JJ_20 - when you are planning to move and which part of US .. I am trying to understand the whole planning and covid test so on.. You can DM me if you like...
We have to move by end of January due to max out..Iam currently in Connecticut moving to Toronto, planning to drive. Haven’t decided anything on stay and COVID test.

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
We have to move by end of January due to max out..Iam currently in Connecticut moving to Toronto, planning to drive. Haven’t decided anything on stay and COVID test.
I am also planning to drive, is it good to import car to canada? or shall we buy new one in canada?

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020
I am also planning to drive, is it good to import car to canada? or shall we buy new one in canada?
I am taking the car temporarily, in that case we can’t sell or dispose the car in Canada. If importing you may need to take appointment and all( If I am not wrong)

Reactions: itzraj

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I have closed work permit, my spouse have open work permit, child have visitor visa. Child age is 4 years. Do i need authorization letter for my family to enter Canada. Please advise

Note: myself and spouse have letter of introduction

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Have you got ypur passport back? Also, please complete the documentation before 72 hours of reaching the border. Share yur experiences.
I am planning to travel by feb end or march 1st week.

I am waiting for fedex label. I have paid the fees by 1/12 but still i didnt get label. anyone pls share how much days it will take.

do you knw what kind of doucmentation required?

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020

I am waiting for fedex label. I have paid the fees by 1/12 but still i didnt get label. anyone pls share how much days it will take.

Once you complete the payment, you have to reply to vfs confirming payment is complete. Once this step is complete it will take 2 -3 days for getting the shipping label in email.

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Once you complete the payment, you have to reply to vfs confirming payment is complete. Once this step is complete it will take 2 -3 days for getting the shipping label in email.
Yes I sent the reply, still not receive yet

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020

It should be Day + 1, you call them or Use Chat service on VFS website which is very good interms of response. If you still didint receive the labels back then its already too late as per normal process time.
so reach them Asap

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
It should be Day + 1, you call them or Use Chat service on VFS website which is very good interms of response. If you still didint receive the labels back then its already too late as per normal process time.
so reach them Asap
I got the shipping labels from Fedex today. but there is no option to take printout

how to send the return label?

shivanetha09

Oct 4, 2019
I got the shipping labels from Fedex today. but there is no option to take printout

how to send the return label?
Yes, today I also got just the Fedex Tracking Updates but I didn't receive any shipping labels. Not Sure, what to do. I just sent them email asking for shipping labels as I did receive tracking number and didn't receive shipping labels. waiting for reply