+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed WP - Passport Back.

Sarvesh Ahuja

Jan 5, 2021
Regarding travel authorisation, it is not needed if we fly directly from US...But i got a pre approval letter for myself and my wife..

So this is what i will be carrying to the airport.
1. Passport with Visa
2. Pre approval letter
3. Offer letter
4. Quarantine plan along with ARRIVCAN app...details..
5. Address detail of where i am planning to stay..

Pretty much thats all,, i do not come across any where need to carry LMIA...
Is pre approval letter also required if travelling alone? If yes then how did you get it?

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Regarding travel authorisation, it is not needed if we fly directly from US...But i got a pre approval letter for myself and my wife..

So this is what i will be carrying to the airport.
1. Passport with Visa
2. Pre approval letter
3. Offer letter
4. Quarantine plan along with ARRIVCAN app...details..
5. Address detail of where i am planning to stay..

Pretty much thats all,, i do not come across any where need to carry LMIA...
what is pre approval letter ?

is it visa approval letter?

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
what is pre approval letter ?

is it visa approval letter?
Ok i just checked to see what it is.

It contains more like a letter saying your WP is approved and validity date of the WP with details and disclaimer saying this does not mean few things like that..

I just mailed my Attorney what are the list of documents we need to carry at the Port of entry, once i got response back i will let you know.

Reactions: itzraj

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Ok i just checked to see what it is.

It contains more like a letter saying your WP is approved and validity date of the WP with details and disclaimer saying this does not mean few things like that..

I just mailed my Attorney what are the list of documents we need to carry at the Port of entry, once i got response back i will let you know.
My Attorney has responded back these are the documents i needed :

1. Original passport with stamping
2. Pre approval letter
3. Biometrics validity letter..
4. Employer letter confirming employment ...

Thats all...

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020
My Attorney has responded back these are the documents i needed :

1. Original passport with stamping
2. Pre approval letter
3. Biometrics validity letter..
4. Employer letter confirming employment ...

Thats all...
Hi,
Do we need to request separately for the pre approval letter.

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020
I do not any something like pre approval letter till i get from my attorney.. so i donne anything about that..
Are you traveling from US? How many days did it take for the entire passport stamping from the day you mailed vfs for the shipping label?
Thanks!

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Are you traveling from US? How many days did it take for the entire passport stamping from the day you mailed vfs for the shipping label?
Thanks!
It will take 2 weeks from your first mail asking for payment link till you receive your PP back..

I am planning to travel Feb 1st week..

Reactions: JJ_20 and Rkcad2021

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
It will take 2 weeks from your first mail asking for payment link till you receive your PP back..

I am planning to travel Feb 1st week..
My visa is approved, I am starting the Passport stamping process.

I have raised a label request. could you please help me what are the documents are needed to send?

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Pls make a note of below which needs to be sent to VAC.

1. Original passport
2. Passport request letter
3. VAC Consent Form - 2 Copies, put all the 5 pages irrespective where you sign.
4. One white sheet, just type YOUR NAME, US POSTAL ADDRESS, YOUR EMAIL, AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER make it like a self made cover letter.
5. RETURN FEDEX LABEL you received from VAC..

Thats all...

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
I got PVRf--]

1. Original passport
3. VAC Consent Form - 2 Copies, put all the 5 pages irrespective where you sign.
4. One white sheet, just type YOUR NAME, US POSTAL ADDRESS, YOUR EMAIL, AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER make it like a self made cover letter.

Thats all...
could you please clarify the below doubts

do we need to send separate post for each application?
I got BVL for mine only not for my dependents is it ok?
I have two passport, do I need to send two or only valid passport.

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
1. Send the passport which you given in the application, i also did the same my old expired passport not mentioned any where and i have not send that either.. So send only the passport which is valid and mentioned in your application for PPR request.

2. Separate post for each Passport request, i sent two couriers, two separate payments and everything twice each for me and my spouse.

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020

1. Original passport

Thats all...
Hi
Did you receive shipping label from vfs? I received tracking updates email from fedex but nothing from vfs..
Thanks!!

Reactions: itzraj

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi
Did you receive shipping label from vfs? I received tracking updates email from fedex but nothing from vfs..
Thanks!!
It will come wait.. give them a day.. ignore the FEDEX mail for now its like step zero...VFS will send a separate mail with two fedex shipping labels..

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
@ JJ_20 - when you are planning to move and which part of US .. I am trying to understand the whole planning and covid test so on.. You can DM me if you like...