+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

hakandegirmen

Jul 4, 2020
Hello you all, I have a question;

I have a Mechanical Engineering (B.E) degree from my country and I have a college diploma that I got in Canada. My question is would it give me more points if I got the ECA for my engineering degree and added it to my profile or ? Thanks :)

mohsin139

Mar 26, 2020
Hello,

I did my "Primary Teaching Course (PTC)" from Gujarat Secondary Education Board after my 12th Grade. It is a 2 years course for teaching students of 1st Grade to 7th Grade students.

I used the WES evaluation tool but there is no option to select Gujarat Secondary Education Board". The college is closed now but the certificates/degree is from Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB), the state board. I got my transcripts for the marksheets years ago from college before it got closed.

I am not sure whether the GSEB will give me the marksheets attested and in an envelope for WES process but before I even go to them, I want to know whether I am even eligible to get this degree considered for WES.

Please help me as soon as possible. I need to apply for WES within a couple days.
Hi,

I am in the same situation, did you get equivalency from WES for your PTC?

ishan2689

Jul 13, 2020
Hi All, Appreciate if you can help me with clarification/confirmation if Job linked PG certification in Sales will be counted for two or more certification category? I have done 4 years regular B.Tech degree from IP University, Delhi, India and now planning to do online PG certifcation from Upgrad. https://www.upgrad.com/academy-pgc-sales/ Another option is 11 months PG certificate which is from IMT, Ghaziabad in association from Upgrad. https://www.upgrad.com/sales-and-marketing-pgpm-imt/

kumarp87

Jul 10, 2020
Hi Team,

I have 10 + 3yrs diploma from state board of technical education and Btech distance learning from reputed university .

Can it be counted two or more certificates?

Anithacan

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All, Appreciate if you can help me with clarification/confirmation if Job linked PG certification in Sales will be counted for two or more certification category? I have done 4 years regular B.Tech degree from IP University, Delhi, India and now planning to do online PG certifcation from Upgrad. https://www.upgrad.com/academy-pgc-sales/ Another option is 11 months PG certificate which is from IMT, Ghaziabad in association from Upgrad. https://www.upgrad.com/sales-and-marketing-pgpm-imt/
Do you got any info

djavnishdj

Jul 30, 2020
Dear experts - I have completed 1 year "Executive Programme in Business Management (EPBM)" (received certificate) from IIM Calcutta through online platform (Distance learning) while working. Can anyone please let me know whether WES will evaluate it as "Post Graduate diploma" or something else?
Also, if I will be eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for Canada PR?This whole process seems to be overwhelming, but appears to be worth it. Please help!

Pauceci

Oct 15, 2018
Hi all,

I have a ECA that says " continuing education certificate from a recognized university, college or institute of technology" what level of education is this one in the ITA? I already I am validating my bachelors degree ..but I haven't considered this one

Please, let me know if you have gotten something like that.

Thanks.

Wakeupsid

Jul 5, 2020
Hello All,

This forum has been very informative

I did my UG in ECE and for post graduate diploma,should the course I do be relevant to engineering to claim two or more degree points?
I am planning to do PGdiploma in environmental studies which is an year long course
Will it be valid with my UG in engineering?
Also I believe IGNOU is accepted by WES

Thank you

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
Hi,
I have done PMP certification and International Coach Federation (ICF) certification, will I qualify for
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?

tabyjose

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Team, I have completed

B.Tech- Bachelor degree four year
Certificate- Certification in Business Analyst of 11 months.

Can i select the two or more diploma/degree option in my CIC express entry profile?

Snatched

Aug 23, 2020
Hi guys,
I have read the thread completely. But my scenario is weird to it's own freaking level.
I completed a continuing education certificate for 1 year from NIFT Delhi which was counted as my foundation year for my further Bachelors. So, I got a lateral entry in the second year which was in Delhi.. like a regular college. Studied for the next 2 years but it was affiliated by Kuvempu University which is recognized by WES but the degree says it was a 3 years distance education.
I would appreciate if anyone can answer the below:
1. Is Kuvempu's distance education recognized by WES? I saw it appear in the list on the WES website.
2. Because of my lateral entry, would they combine the degree and diploma?
3.Am I eligible for the two certificate.. degree..diploma category or bachelor's for CRS?
4. Would WES deduct my CRS points for the Distance education degree even if the institute is recognized by them?
5. Should I consider other systems?
6. A diploma before the degree is fine, right?
7. Also, NIFT can send the transcripts but are they recognized by WES? Did not find them on the web.
Thank you in advance.

gurwinder24

Oct 20, 2020
Hi,

I want to apply for Canadian PR , I have one query regarding my qualification assessment.I have two concurrent degrees from one same college as my college have a minor degree program.I have completed my btech Mechanical Engineering in 2013-2017 and minor degree in Computer Science in 2015-2017, will this be considered as two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees or just bachelor degree option?
And I have 3 years of work experience as software engineer,I opted my career based on my minor degree, what are my chances of getting pr?
I am getting started with the process,please guide me through.

Thanks
Gurwinder Singh Dhillon

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi,

I have done the following:
  • 4 years Bachelors degree (Evaluated from WES)
  • 2 years of Postgraduate diploma from Canada
So my question is whether I need to do another WES evaluation to prove that I am eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" or it's not required since the second diploma is from Canada?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!