+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Sucregirl

Dec 10, 2020
Would it be preferable to have a French certificate rather than the additional degree? My friend is at this cross road and is seeking the best way possible to go about it. Thank you.

thesagarlee

Dec 16, 2020
Hi, have below in my ECA - Undergraduate certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years) .

Am I eligible for "Two or more certificates...." in express entry?

oreokkk

Dec 16, 2020
Hi,

I got a 4-year bachelor degree in Canada along with a graduate diploma which is 4 month length. Can I still select 2 or more certificates for my level of education? Both in Canada.

Thanks,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I got a 4-year bachelor degree in Canada along with a graduate diploma which is 4 month length. Can I still select 2 or more certificates for my level of education? Both in Canada.

Thanks,
4 month certificate from where. To count a certificate usually must be 8 months more in length.

Dec 21, 2020
After my high school (10+2), I took admission in BA in University in India. But i left college just before the 2nd year exams and did not complete my graduation. My question is : What do I write in my IRCC EE profile with respect to my education. I have mentioned secondary as completed and also mentioned BA as incomplete. Is this the correct entry? However, the 3rd last question is bit confusing, where it asks "Level of Education" in the section of details of BA incomplete. Should I choose "Bachelors degree or a 3year or more program at university..."

Dec 21, 2020
I did not complete my Bachelors degree graduation and left after completing 1st year exams. So what should I enter in the IRCC Profile? What do I mention in the 3rd last question of my education details after secondary in the question : " Level of education" option :
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college...., or should I mention Secondary?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did not complete my Bachelors degree graduation and left after completing 1st year exams. So what should I enter in the IRCC Profile? What do I mention in the 3rd last question of my education details after secondary in the question : " Level of education" option :
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college...., or should I mention Secondary?
You need an ECA to claim education points and even have a profile. If you don’t have post secondary you have secondary.

Reactions: 269

Dec 21, 2020
You need an ECA to claim education points and even have a profile. If you don’t have post secondary you have secondary.
i have not claimed points for education for graduation. I have declared completed education as Secondary education. But in order to keep my record continuous as else otherwise i will have gap of almst two years between my secondary education and my job. Also I have applied for ECA for secondary education only.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have not claimed points for education for graduation. I have declared completed education as Secondary education. But in order to keep my record continuous as else otherwise i will have gap of almst two years between my secondary education and my job. Also I have applied for ECA for secondary education only.
With secondary education are you even eligible for express entry? Do you have skilled work experience & strong language scores?

gagansingh541

Dec 26, 2020
I am a bit confused with how "two or more certificates" can be calculated while creating a profile in EE. While creating the EE profile you either get a Bachelors option or Masters's. How do you select "two or more certificates"?