+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Mar 25, 2018
I gave my IELTS on April 2 and got my results on April 15 ,However i submitted for Reevaluation for Writing Exam ,post which my Writing Score was upgraded from 6.5 to 7

However ,I am still waiting for Refund to get credit to my bank account .I would appreciate any help on this

Thanks
shushen

Hardik1234.3

Jan 13, 2019
I have done 2 one year certificate courses in canada. So while applying in express entry will i get points for one year program or two year program

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
If you did your course in Canada then you don't need ECA. the purpose of ECA is to establish equivalent qualifications with Canadian standards.

so i can use the option "two or more certificates .... " in the level of education??

I have Bachelors in Pharmacy (4 years in India) and 2 post graduate certificates (1+1 year in Canada)

Please help!!

Last edited:

Bittoo sharma

May 24, 2019
you have a 3 year bachelor and 1 year diploma after that, and if your ECA shows that, you are eligible on paper.

I have 2 years full time cirtificate and after that' I have 3 years diploma and also after finish my diploma i have done 3-6 months of cirtificate can I'm eligible to apply with t

RD singh

May 29, 2019
I have done 3 years bachelor degree ( Bsc IT ) From Maharashtra, INDIA. and having 3 years of experience working in TCS.

so my concern is that i have done only 3 years degree as per highest education and to raise my CRS scroe i am thinking to do PG diploma in International business from Pune university ( UGC approved ).

so my questions are that,

- is doing PG diploma 1 year in India is applicable is WES.

- did it help me for raising CRS score if my doing full time 1 year PG diploma.

- and did Canada accepts 1 year PG diploma is equivalent to a degree after doing 3 years of bachelor.

- is doing 3 years of bachelor degree and 1 years diploma wll consider as 2 degree and i will get more CRS score ?

please suggest me will be very thakful to you.

Regards,
RD Singh
rluthra30@gmail.com

claudesedillo

May 29, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know how many units should be taken for a post bachelor's certificate? I found a 1 year, 15 unit post bachelor's program in my country but I'm not sure if 15 units is acceptable for me to qualify for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be a program of three or more years".

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
no doubt, your problem is unique

you can fill your details, and leave it to ircc for the evaluation, beside it, you are required to enter all the information, so you have no choice, whether they give you the points or not.

its best to leave it to them.
Just a FYI for anyone in the same situation as me.

I DID get the points for two certificates Diplomas and Degrees even by answering that my Canadian school does not follow the same rules/regulations as public institutions.

You only lose the 15 points for Canadian Education (which is frustrating, but nothing you can do about it).

Reactions: Zzag

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Is 6 month certification course after bachelors (4 years) eligible for two or more? I have already received ECA for bachelors from WES, Will have to

Achebi

May 18, 2019
Hello everyone
Please don't ignore my post
I got a three year degree in 2012. Then I moved to a new faculty and got a one year degree ( it is also a BA even though it is a one year program because I had to submit transcripts of my previous university studies of the last two years) and then I got a one year certificate of teaching in 2014. Do you think I will be eligible for two or more degrees category?

appledonut123

Jun 16, 2019
I have the following qualifications:
- 3 year bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance
- after receiving my bachelor's degree, obtained my ACCA certificate (I am an ACCA member)
- IB certificates in high school

Does the second and third above count towards the additional diploma or degree? Appreciate any advice. Thank you.

amandavid

Jun 19, 2019
Dear Friends,
Hoping to get a response.

I have done BBA for 3 years and then I did MA for 2 years. Will this be considered as Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years?

I have submitted my documents for ECA and awaiting response. Just curious, On the tool it said,
for BBA - bachelors degree 3 years
MA - bachelors Degree 4 years.

Please advise. I know I should wait for their assessment, but just want to get an idea of this.

Thank you.

jetli004

Jun 22, 2019
You can't claim two or more certificates, sorry!! I would suggest you go for IQAS/ICES.
Hi my situation is similar to the question you answered but not quite.

I completed WES evaluation and they gave me a bad report(not recognized) for my masters degree done at Assam DonBosco University.

Howevers sincet WES Evaluation also includes my bachelor's degrees(which is fine), can I just evaluate only my Masters using IQAS and then submit the two evaluations (WES and IQAS) to IRCC?

Thanks, expecting your reply

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi my situation is similar to the question you answered but not quite.

I completed WES evaluation and they gave me a bad report(not recognized) for my masters degree done at Assam DonBosco University.

Howevers sincet WES Evaluation also includes my bachelor's degrees(which is fine), can I just evaluate only my Masters using IQAS and then submit the two evaluations (WES and IQAS) to IRCC?

Thanks, expecting your reply
Yes. You can submit two separate ECA reports

amandavid

Jun 19, 2019
Dear Friends,
Hoping to get a response.

I have done BBA for 3 years and then I did MA for 2 years. Will this be considered as Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years?

I have submitted my documents for ECA and awaiting response. Just curious, On the tool it said,
for BBA - bachelors degree 3 years
MA - bachelors Degree 4 years.

Please advise. I know I should wait for their assessment, but just want to get an idea of this.

Thank you.

Dear SithLord, Can you please help me with this?