+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

sodharaj

May 21, 2019
Hi,

My WES Report summary is "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)" I have completed my Masters as MBA in Finance with two years. My question is related to the post graduate diploma:

Q1. What should be selected in 'Level of Education'?
Q2. What should be selected in 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report'?
Q3. Will I get points for 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees' or 'University degree at the Master’s level'

Any comments on this post. I am in a similar situation and need to know what do i select in this scenario.

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Any comments on this post. I am in a similar situation and need to know what do I select in this scenario.
You will get two or more degree. See the below points for clarification. The first point is with spouse and second is without a spouse.

Assessment result (Canadian equivalency) Level of education for Express Entry profile Points awarded (with spouse) Points awarded (without spouse)
Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline] Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees 119 128

Kritik1189

Aug 31, 2019
Hi,
I have a 3 years bachelor from india which is equivalent to 3 yrs canadian degree and i also have 1 year diploma from canada.
My question is.
Do i select 2 or more degree in highest education obtained,?and if i do so , the do i also enter 1 year diploma in study in canada section.

Ashmeet1994

Sep 1, 2019
Hi All,

I am also confused about the Two "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" :
1- I have bachelor degree ( 3 years ) from University of Delhi.
2- I have completed 1st year certificate course in German language from University of Delhi as well

My question is will this certificate be evaluated as 1 year diploma and I will be eligible to choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" for my CRS score?

Many Thanks

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hi All,

I am also confused about the Two "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" :
1- I have bachelor degree ( 3 years ) from University of Delhi.
2- I have completed 1st year certificate course in German language from University of Delhi as well

My question is will this certificate be evaluated as 1 year diploma and I will be eligible to choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" for my CRS score?

Many Thanks
you need to complete the ECA evaluation know what is the evaluation they are giving.

STAG

May 27, 2019
Hi Team,

Need your help.

My wife who is going to be a primary applicant has completed her WES verification and now while creating express entry profile - I don't see any option of "Two or more certificates, diplomas or Degree. One must be for a program of three or more years", whereas I see this option while calculating her points in the
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry).
Her WES report says - CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years). She has a bachelor's degree in business management and PGDBM from reputed Indian college.

Can anyone in here help?

Thanks in Advance.

ionie30

Sep 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
Could anyone help me? I got WES evaluate my 2 diplomas. The results are :

- diploma 2 years
- postgraduate diploma one year

I don't know how I should register the PG. Indeed my PG is a third year that couldn't have be done before my two years diploma . If I select for the EE line with diploma in 1 year it will consider that my PG brings less point that my 2 years diploma.

Thank in advance for your help

ryan1990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I got my ECA from WES, but it's confusing. Can I claim points for the Undergraduate Certificate?

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Computer Applications
Year: 2014
Major: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Undergraduate certificate (one year)

Name on Credential:
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Business Administration
Year: 2016
Major: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Can I claim points for the Undergraduate Certificate since its post secondary and a recognized institution?

Amarpreetsingh

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone help me here for clarification, my friend had done 3 years Bachelors in Nursing in India and then she moved to Australia and done two years Post Secondary Diploma in Cookery. So my question is if she can user her bachelors degree and two years post secondary diploma for points to migrate to Canada. Does it calculated as "Two post-secondary programs of at least 2 years each"???

Thanks.

Vishald

Sep 23, 2019
Hey folks, I have 3 years of bachelors degree in Information Technology from India and 11 months of post graduation diploma course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning,please let me know whether I'm eligible for two or more degree certificate categorie?

rahul07_rocks

Sep 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Kindly Help me.

I have one bachelors degree of 3 years and one post graduate diploma certification of 1 year. What will be the evaluation and will it come under
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Plz Help
Hi Abhishek I had the same , can you please tell while fillign express entry profile, how have you done it ? have u slected master or bachelor because there is no option of two or more degree?

rahul07_rocks

Sep 9, 2019
Guys you don't need to worry much about 2 or more degrees here, just enter the details as per the ECA in your Express Entry Profile and the system will calculate the points accordingly. In EE profile, there is no such option as "two or more degrees".
Hi , but there is no option of two degree , there is either bachelor or master?

rahul07_rocks

Sep 9, 2019
Hi All,

I have received WES report stating bachelor degree 4years and diploma 1 year

While filling in EE profile , I don’t see the option of two or more degree, its either master or bachelor .

Can any one help?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi , but there is no option of two degree , there is either bachelor or master?
Hi All,

I have received WES report stating bachelor degree 4years and diploma 1 year

While filling in EE profile , I don’t see the option of two or more degree, its either master or bachelor .

Can any one help?
There is no option for 2 or more degrees/diplomas in Express Entry Profile. Just enter the details for each credential in the ECA as it is and the system will calculate the points by itself.

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all,

I am in the same boat of the confusion in regard to the option "Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees,....".

Currently, I have:
1) Two-year Diploma at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) in Calgary - Completed in 2016 with Major: Electrical Engineering Technologist.
2) 4-year Degree at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) in Australia - Completed in 2019 with Major: Electrical and Electronics Engineer.

The question is that whether or not I am eligible to select the option "Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees,...".
Can someone help me by answering this question please?