+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi there, I wanted your guidance on the below -

I had sent my degree and diploma to WES. Degree got assessed as 4 year Bachelor's but diploma was mentioned as diploma from unrecognised institute.

I sent my diploma to ICES and it got recognised as Post undergraduate diploma.

I'm hoping I can use both WES and ICES report. Will this cause any problems? Or do you suggest I get my bachelor's evaluated by some other institution? My crs is 449.

Thanks for helping out!

Reactions: Canadian1867

jamtocanada

Apr 14, 2019
after my graduation btech 4 years i pursued a one year certificate course from sbtet in industrial safety, so am i eligible to opt in this category? please help me out.much greatful
If it is not a canadian certificate you would need to have it assessed to know if it can be used.

jamtocanada

Apr 14, 2019
Hi there, I wanted your guidance on the below -

I had sent my degree and diploma to WES. Degree got assessed as 4 year Bachelor's but diploma was mentioned as diploma from unrecognised institute.

I sent my diploma to ICES and it got recognised as Post undergraduate diploma.

I'm hoping I can use both WES and ICES report. Will this cause any problems? Or do you suggest I get my bachelor's evaluated by some other institution? My crs is 449.

Thanks for helping out!
To avoid confusion I would get my bachelors assessed separately wouldnt want them looking on one report and seeing the same diploma unrecognised but on the other it is. May raise some flags someone else could probably provide you some more clarity though. I went ahead with my certificate and paid the fees just hoping now it is accepted since I couldnt get any clarification.

tariq1992

Apr 6, 2019
Hi all. I have an Advanced Diploma (3 year Mechanical Engineering Technology) from the College of the North Atlantic - Qatar. I will soon send it to WES for evaluation. Is this considered a bachelor's degree? Since a three of more year program is considered a bachelor's degree on express entry webpage.
I apologize if this question was asked before. I couldn't find it so I posted my own.
Thanks

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello ,

I have done 3 years diploma from university in India. WES result: 2 years diploma ( diploma )

And I have done 2 years diploma from Canada .
What should I select in highest level of education ?
Please help .
HI,
I have the same situation, what did you select for highest level of education,

Please reply,
Thankyou!

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi
I have created express entry profile and I got points for my two credentials.My CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY is diploma(2 years) and Bachelors(4 years) and my credential analysis section is same as yours.So you can ask wes to update your summary and after that you can claim
points for two or more category

Did you had to pay extra charge for that??

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello everyone,

I have done my Bachelors in Pharmacy from India and i received my WES report this January saying its 'Bachelors Degree - Four years'

I have also done two (one year) programs last year (Project Management + Regulatory Affairs in Canada. I went through this thread and i understand that i might be eligible for 'two or program .....' option

my question is how do i update my WES report? anyone with same situation like me?

Do i call them? or do another WES procedure?

Please guide. Many thanks

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello everyone,

I have done my Bachelors in Pharmacy from India and i received my WES report this January saying its 'Bachelors Degree - Four years'

I have also done two (one year) programs last year (Project Management + Regulatory Affairs in Canada. I went through this thread and i understand that i might be eligible for 'two or program .....' option

my question is how do i update my WES report? anyone with same situation like me?

Do i call them? or do another WES procedure?

Please guide. Many thanks
adding to these, i tried updating my WES by adding another credential but in the option of choosing country, Canada option is not there, please guide

charuhasrocks

May 14, 2019

Tlhrfi

Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I have a 4 year Bachelor in Physiotherapy degree and a 1 year Post-Grad Certificate. Will that be counted as
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?
Yes it will count as 2 certificates provided you have the ECA report for both certificates.

Tlhrfi

Mar 9, 2019
adding to these, i tried updating my WES by adding another credential but in the option of choosing country, Canada option is not there, please guide
If you did your course in Canada then you don't need ECA. the purpose of ECA is to establish equivalent qualifications with Canadian standards.

Reet_123

May 18, 2019
Hii...my post graduate degree in india is evaluated by wes as post graduate diploma ..... Do i need to get it evaluated

Reet_123

May 18, 2019
Hii...my post graduate degree in india is evaluated by wes as post graduate diploma ..... Do i need to get it evaluated again????