+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

shenazs

Apr 9, 2018
I have 4 years BTech Degree and 3 months Post Graduate Diploma Degree. Can I select Two or more option?
Is there any minimum duration for Post Graduate Diploma to be eligible to choose Two or more degree option?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have 4 years BTech Degree and 3 months Post Graduate Diploma Degree. Can I select Two or more option?
Is there any minimum duration for Post Graduate Diploma to be eligible to choose Two or more degree option?
what did your ECA say?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I'm a bit confused as WES asks for marklist from my diploma issued institution which i'm not really sure whether I can obtain or not.
Has anyone applied with WES for similar diploma course?
not sure about that. but you won't be able to claim points without knowing what your ECA is so finish that part first

alyxdv

Mar 28, 2018
I have a 4 year Bachelors Degree from the Philippines (assessed by WES) and a 4 month Graduate Diploma in Business here in Canada. Do I fall under this category? Not sure if a 4 month program is recognized by CIC.

Kunalphal0510

Apr 4, 2018
I have a ECA report from WES like
diploma (2yrs) and bachelor's degree (4yrs)

So can you pls confirm whether I will get points in the category of two or more certificates,diploma or degree ??

GeetaLSharma

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hello
Can you please tell me that are we supposed to send class 10 and class 12 marksheets also to WES for evaluation.
I am a Post graduate. I am getting my Both Graduation and post graduation marksheets evaluated.
Thanks
Hi
I have created express entry profile and I got points for my two credentials.My CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY is diploma(2 years) and Bachelors(4 years) and my credential analysis section is same as yours.So you can ask wes to update your summary and after that you can claim
points for two or more category

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Hello
Can you please tell me that are we supposed to send class 10 and class 12 marksheets also to WES for evaluation.
I am a Post graduate. I am getting my Both Graduation and post graduation marksheets evaluated.
Thanks
nope Sharma ji, you just need to do it after secondary education (12th), send everything after 12th, they will evaluate it, that is all.

try to collect all transcripts at once and send them in one packet.

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
Helo seniors..
I have done my 4 year bachelors from India and 1 year post graduation diploma course. Will I be eligible for two are more degree categorie?
Thanks in advance.
Did you pursue your post graduate diploma full time or via distace education/correspondance?
I am planning to do the same to improve my crs score but consultants have told me that WES will not evaluate any distance education.

mahasweta_gd

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
My WES evaluation report reads as Bachelors three years degree and a Bachelors four year degree. These are my graduation academic degree which was a 3 year long programme and my masters degree which was a two year long study programme. Do I consider this under two or more degrees and claim points accordingly or should be bachelors 4 years degree. Please clarify?

Last edited:

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,
My WES evaluation report reads as Bachelors three years degree and a Bachelors four year degree. These are my graduation academic degree which was a 3 year long programme and my masters degree which was a two year long study programme. Do I consider this under two or more degrees and claim points accordingly or should be bachelors 4 years degree. Please clarify?
yes it is legible. you will get points.

pranre

Mar 4, 2018
Did you pursue your post graduate diploma full time or via distace education/correspondance?
I am planning to do the same to improve my crs score but consultants have told me that WES will not evaluate any distance education.
I have done full time course.. not distance education