+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020

He is referring to this comment someone made at the Canadian Citizenship Test Facebook group.

https://ibb.co/vZR5bKZ
[/QUOTE]

This is not what he initially said anyway ... In his first message, he published a message with this captation ... Before deleting it curiously:

https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/40/njct.jpg

Admit that the message is curious ... + IRCC does not sign its messages like that (with the name of the city), and also an official communication does not speak of probabilities ...

They are two different things ... But until nothing official is announced, the situation remains blocked.

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
IRCC Calgary told you so how? By phone?
And the "lady" of your Oath is IRCC Calgary as well?

It is funny that they are doing online tests this month and never mention it anywhere (instead, they mention that Vancouver center for retests).
I have used this forum for more than 5 years but I only read comments and learn .For people that had their tests cancelled they would have the cic calgary email that was used to send out the cancellation notice . When your truth is your truth you don't really care what others say. I would not go ahead and expose my personal details just to please people that would still most likely insult me . I took out time to register on this platform just to upload the picture with what i had sent out to me . Like the moderator said this platform is to share info and learn from others. I come here every single day and I would not for any reason deceive people . What would be my gain ? If there is no gain ,especially one that puts food on my table then it is not worth it . I have a very busy life and I dont in anyway have time for rubbish . Since i got that message I have gone back to practicing questions (my gain )

Reactions: Coco7

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
There was a dude in a different thread that asked about his wife, who, unlike him, had not passed the test, but was also invited for the Oath.

I remember telling him to ask the Oath panel about the tests, and he said he would keep us informed but never read back from him... :(

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
There was a dude in a different thread that asked about his wife, who, unlike him, had not passed the test, but was also invited for the Oath.

I remember telling him to ask the Oath panel about the tests, and he said he would keep us informed but never read back from him... :(
That is okay, we can only wait and see what happens . I only come here to read about people's experiences . I have had over 20 emails from Ircc calgary because i email then every week to ask about my cancelled test . Maybe they are tired of me and they sent me that email about starting in October, I do not know . I will give them like one extra week and email again since they said I should check back .

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
That is okay, we can only wait and see what happens . I only come here to read about people's experiences . I have had over 20 emails from Ircc calgary because i email then every week to ask about my cancelled test . Maybe they are tired of me and they sent me that email about starting in October, I do not know . I will give them like one extra week and email again since they said I should check back .
Yeah man, if you write them weekly, that could be an explanation too...

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
But the virtual Oaths came out of nowhere too, wasn't it? There was no official announcement before we started seeing people here reporting their invitations.... So let's see if up to the end of the month a few dozen people will pop up with screenshots of their online test invitations...

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
But the virtual Oaths came out of nowhere too, wasn't it? There was no official announcement before we started seeing people here reporting their invitations.... So let's see if up to the end of the month a few dozen people will pop up with screenshots of their online test invitations...
I am hopeful , the AF person from the email sent me that email after I had a generic one sent out with the bla bla I got over time .I wonder how they would conduct the interview if they go online . So the Facebook post of 15 people at a time might work out better.

zkzkzkzkzk

Jul 13, 2020
Don't pay attention to what he says, he's a troll, posting false informations, for some reasons ...

See these old responses from me to him to understand:

You shared this link before deleting it:

I have a few questions if you allow:

-How did you contact them, through the generic feedback form (Accessible here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx ), or by a specific email address?

- The capture you shared is signed '' IRCC Calgary '', it's curious, I didn't know that IRCC answered according to the sections ... I already interacted with them, they never specify the center or they are found.

-Last point, the fact that the person in an email supposed to be formal speaks of '' hope '' makes me very perplexed ...

Can you tell us more? More details ?

Thank you.

, Piotr.
[/QUOTE]

Why would you discourage people sharing what they know? What's his incentive for posting "false" information on purpose? Does he get paid for that? So you are saying he's spending time Photoshopping images and posting on this particular thread that probably less than 100 people would see it? Also why would you JUDGE a person based on how often he posts on this forum? Is there a causality that posting more means more authentic information, like you???

Don't you know that when IRCC invites you for tests, it's the local office that sends you emails? For me it's the Scarborough office, and with that email I am able to email the Scarborough office DIRECTLY. If you don't know it, stop saying it's FALSE and calling people TROLLS, that's beyond UNREASONABLE. I'm not saying what he posted is true, and it could be directly false, but you need to need to have enough evidence to call an information FALSE; like in statistics, you need a small enough P-value to reject a hypothesis.

I believe everyone have a common goal for the good of test resumption, including you, but you need to stop acting like an AUTHORITY just because you are the OP of the thread.

zkzkzkzkzk

Jul 13, 2020
I am hopeful , the AF person from the email sent me that email after I had a generic one sent out with the bla bla I got over time .I wonder how they would conduct the interview if they go online . So the Facebook post of 15 people at a time might work out better.
I have used this forum for more than 5 years but I only read comments and learn .For people that had their tests cancelled they would have the cic calgary email that was used to send out the cancellation notice . When your truth is your truth you don't really care what others say. I would not go ahead and expose my personal details just to please people that would still most likely insult me . I took out time to register on this platform just to upload the picture with what i had sent out to me . Like the moderator said this platform is to share info and learn from others. I come here every single day and I would not for any reason deceive people . What would be my gain ? If there is no gain ,especially one that puts food on my table then it is not worth it . I have a very busy life and I dont in anyway have time for rubbish . Since i got that message I have gone back to practicing questions (my gain )
Don't bother with him bullying you...Just keep using this forum for information sharing.

redalot

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took my oath last week and the lady told me they will start exams this month with small batches of 15 instead of 60.so i think it is just a matter of time

I copied that from someone's facebook page . Ircc calgary told me that they might start online testing this month .
i hope thats the case.. thanks for the update

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
I'm not saying what he posted is true, and it could be directly false, but you need to need to have enough evidence to call an information FALSE; like in statistics, you need a small enough P-value to reject a hypothesis.
Just for fun and mostly for my intellectual curiosity. Can you propose a hypothesis test for this scenario?

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Don't pay attention to what he says, he's a troll, posting false informations, for some reasons ...

See these old responses from me to him to understand:

You shared this link before deleting it:

I have a few questions if you allow:

-How did you contact them, through the generic feedback form (Accessible here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx ), or by a specific email address?

- The capture you shared is signed '' IRCC Calgary '', it's curious, I didn't know that IRCC answered according to the sections ... I already interacted with them, they never specify the center or they are found.

-Last point, the fact that the person in an email supposed to be formal speaks of '' hope '' makes me very perplexed ...

Can you tell us more? More details ?

Thank you.

, Piotr.
Please read more carefully, he is making reference to a Facebook comment AND an email he got from his local office, he is talking about 2 different things. I agree that you shouldn’t jump to attack others so quickly, we are here to share what little information we can get from the subject, just because someone joined the forum recently doesn’t automatically mean they are trolls, I mean you are also relativelly new in the forum and have mostly interacted in 2 threads only and yet people were still open discuss your ideas, so I welcome you to do the same.
I’ll give those comments the benefit of the doubt and in the meantime I encourage everyone to keep contacting their MPs and keep tweeting about the issue.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I took my oath last week and the lady told me they will start exams this month with small batches of 15 instead of 60.so i think it is just a matter of time

I copied that from someone's facebook page . Ircc calgary told me that they might start online testing this month .
Maybe you are right someone from January applicants thread posted the below :
Hi everyone, spoke with an agent over the phone! IRCC started to send out tests invitations. The agent also said that small numbers have been sent and they started doing that last week!
Good luck everyone.

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Maybe you are right someone from January applicants thread posted the below :
Hi everyone, spoke with an agent over the phone! IRCC started to send out tests invitations. The agent also said that small numbers have been sent and they started doing that last week!
Good luck everyone.
ha I can't wait to receive my invitation. Thanks. I want to follow that thread .is it jan 2020?