+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test at Glen Erin office, Mississauga

FK

Apr 9, 2012
Dear all,

just wanted to ask if anyone reading this forum has written the test at Glen Erin office on the 24th of April and heard anything back. Though reading the other posts it seems that the next step (oath or unfortunately RQ) now happens after 2 months or more.

regards,
FK.

ashezzz

May 29, 2012
I wrote my citizenship test at Glen Erin office in Mississauga on May 11, 2012.
When should I expect a reply and if anyone can share the timeline please.
Thanks

ahmad27

Jun 2, 2012
Hi Friends,

Kindly advise me, I already submitted my citizenship application, in 30Aug,2011, after completed 1125 days in last 5 years, becas I could not get the proper 1095 in last four years, due to job in middle east, my file already transfered to Mississauga CIC office,in April 2012, and I got Fingure print letter from cic mississauga, which I submitted electronically last month, and I confirmed from CiC Mississauga they received,
Please looking ur experience and advise, this is possible, when I have completed 1125 days in 5 years, and I was completed the basic requirement, and my job system I go for job in middle east for one month and other month come back to home mississauga, and family is already Canadian national and living in mississauga, what you expect I can get the citizenship, I am elgible or not? is there exemptions allowed me? looking your reply please,

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all,
CiC website update one ceremony for june 11th for 3085 Glen erin office. Did anyone get the oath letter yet or any ecase update?????
Where are those 101 people who are going to take an oath on June 11th.
Well i took the test on APRIL 2nd at mississauga glen erin office.
Any updates are welcome.

jmkazmi

May 9, 2012
Hi All

For your information
Appeared in Exam : Mar-17 2012 (Glen Erin office Mississauga)
Received Oath letter - Jun 10 2012 to take oath on 29th June at Pearson Airport T1

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Just called cic, they said my citizenship application has been approved I passed the test no RQ for me , and the oath date will be set shortly.

Test :march 20, oath:?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmkazmi said:
Hi All

For your information
Appeared in Exam : Mar-17 2012 (Glen Erin office Mississauga)
Received Oath letter - Jun 10 2012 to take oath on 29th June at Pearson Airport T1
First, Congratulations on becoming a Canadian citizen soon. Just out of curiosity:

Why is your Oath location being held at Pearson Airport T1 ! Do they have a CIC office for such purposes over there ?

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
May be your oath day is near to Canada day so may be its part of these celebration because the ceremony for 1st of july is also not on glen erin office its somewhere else..........

Minis

May 17, 2012
I did the test on Mar 20 in Mississauga. I think same as you.

When I call (888)242-2100, they told me that I have to wait for 6 months-1year.

Which phone you call in and got the result?

Jaroddz said:
Just called cic, they said my citizenship application has been approved I passed the test no RQ for me , and the oath date will be set shortly.

Test :march 20, oath:?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
hey Minis, i called the same number, and i called them again to double check this morning and they confirmed the results, she said you 're in the q for the oath date.

Minis

May 17, 2012
I called in lunch time. The man told me that I have to wait to 6 months.

Jaroddz said:
hey Minis, i called the same number, and i called them again to double check this morning and they confirmed the results, she said you 're in the q for the oath date.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saro1020 said:
May be your oath day is near to Canada day so may be its part of these celebration because the ceremony for 1st of july is also not on glen erin office its somewhere else..........

Yeah, actually I just found out from browsing the internet that they do the citizenship ceremonies and Oath on Pearson Airport terminal 1 for applicants each year in Canada day.

Minis

May 17, 2012
Hey Jaroddz, According to your reference. I already called again.
Now, The answer is same as you.Thank you so much!

Jaroddz said: