+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test at Glen Erin office, Mississauga

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations minis!!!!!!!!
I think u and Jarodzz are going to attend the same ceremony... :)
Hahaha we all are feeling like a family, everyone is happy and concerned for each other.
when u all get ur letters dont forget to check about meeee :)

Dabulaila

Jun 15, 2012
Hello all,

We took the test on April 17,2012, and didn't get any respone so far, do u know if we'll be notified online (status update) or just by mail ??

Minis

May 17, 2012
Yes, Like a warm family. ;D

saro1020 said:
Congratulations minis!!!!!!!!
I think u and Jarodzz are going to attend the same ceremony... :)
Hahaha we all are feeling like a family, everyone is happy and concerned for each other.
when u all get ur letters dont forget to check about meeee :)

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
So minis and jarodzz,

CONGTRATS !!! :) :) ;D :) :)

You applied after 1095 days accumulation and you did not travel AT ALL or MUCH in the last 4 years that count towards citizenship?

Also, why do you think yours was processed faster ? Are you from a Western or visa exempt country already or other reasons ?

Just wondered.... Any insights ??

THANKS !

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!!!
@Jafffna There is no set pattern who or when one receive the RQ, I had my test in Jan 2012 and received RQ in May after 4 months(Glen Erin), i too have a valid
US visa valid for 10 years, i only went to US once after got the visa in 2008, but i was landed in 2004 and returned to US in 2005 for job. Probably that triggered the
RQ but again i very well completed the 1095 days when applied...

Marzi

Jun 25, 2012
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell me when your file was transferred to Mississauga Office?

Thanks

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Hello everyone,
has anyone recently taken the citizenship test at this centre or waiting for their results?
I wrote the test on May 10, 2012 but have not yet received the invitation or updates on ECAS!
anyone in the same boat as me...suggestions...ideas?
Thanks,
Paraug

sbg92

Jun 12, 2012
paraug99 said:
Hello everyone,
has anyone recently taken the citizenship test at this centre or waiting for their results?
I wrote the test on May 10, 2012 but have not yet received the invitation or updates on ECAS!
anyone in the same boat as me...suggestions...ideas?
Thanks,
Paraug
Hi Paraug,

I wrote my test on May 1st at Glen Erin Office as well. Same thing with you, no ecas updates and nothing from the mail. Some from the March thread have been calling CIC. I'm giving it another two weeks and if nothing comes, I'll start calling as well.

Dabulaila

Jun 15, 2012
Congrats,, how did u get the notice? By mail or online . We did the test on April 17 and we have calling many times , they said still waiting to schedule a ceremony date, I was wondering when do they normally update the system, they also told us that they didn't get results yet, why it is taking so much time

Minis

May 17, 2012
I received a ceremony letter yesterday and also the information updated.

Dabulaila said:
Congrats,, how did u get the notice? By mail or online . We did the test on April 17 and we have calling many times , they said still waiting to schedule a ceremony date, I was wondering when do they normally update the system, they also told us that they didn't get results yet, why it is taking so much time