+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Did u send the second application aswell?when did u send ur first one? My application was delivered on 23rd october ,two time i talked to the agent one call was a month ago and one was yesterday stil the same answer probably on its way back or u might be getting AOR.if u cant wait then send new application.funny thing is they have my new adress which i gave on my citizenship application.that means they have my file and still pending to send aor which makes me feel to wait . Dont know if there are more applicants around my timeline.

No I didn't send the second application. I sent my application on Oct 20 and they received on Oct 24 2017.

JGPG

May 3, 2017
Please update my status for tracking purposes and to help others. Updated comment on CIC website that I have got an action of submitting documentation on the 4th of January. Asked me not to respond until getting the letter with the ask. Received a letter by regular mail (dated 4 January, delivered the 10th of January), for fingerprints only for myself, the main applicant with a family of 4. Got it done same day at an CIC accredited fingerprint vendor ($45 later off course :)). Now awaiting the fingerprints to make it's way back to CIC. The gentleman at the finger print place indicated 72x hour turn around by RCMP and then obviously the time it takes the RCMP to send it to CIC by regular mail for further processing and consideration. Working in the technology arena I am sure if CIC automates functions between the various departments where it makes sense, they can streamline their own process. Found it strange as I did fingerprints when applying for PR way back when. Has anyone else had a similiar experience with the new system ? Would have loved to have test date already but patience is the name of the game.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please update my status for tracking purposes and to help others. Updated comment on CIC website that I have got an action of submitting documentation on the 4th of January. Asked me not to respond until getting the letter with the ask. Received a letter by regular mail (dated 4 January, delivered the 10th of January), for fingerprints only for myself, the main applicant with a family of 4. Got it done same day at an CIC accredited fingerprint vendor ($45 later off course :)). Now awaiting the fingerprints to make it's way back to CIC. The gentleman at the finger print place indicated 72x hour turn around by RCMP and then obviously the time it takes the RCMP to send it to CIC by regular mail for further processing and consideration. Working in the technology arena I am sure if CIC automates functions between the various departments where it makes sense, they can streamline their own process. Found it strange as I did fingerprints when applying for PR way back when. Has anyone else had a similiar experience with the new system ? Would have loved to have test date already but patience is the name of the game.
updated!

Alyssagreen

Dec 17, 2017
I did my fingerprint at one of the accredited fingerprint centres not for the purpose of the immigration but as part of my job offer. They guy in the centre told me I am going to get the result back from RCMP in 3 days! However, I received the letter a month and half after I did my fingerprint. All I wanna tell you is that give it time and be patient. It takes time!

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I wanted to share my experience, so since its been 3 months and I never got AOR (received by Mike K) october 20th I re-applied, and today my application was delivered but it only shows the initials even though I requested a signature, I get a message saying

The signature has been captured for this item, however the signatory has requested that the signature not be displayed on the web site.

I have a feeling a lot of the applications received by Mike K were misplaced ... and now he doesnt want to take responsability for it ... i could be wrong but why wouldnt I have access to the signature just like the first time ?

Any thoughts ?

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to share my experience, so since its been 3 months and I never got AOR (received by Mike K) october 20th I re-applied, and today my application was delivered but it only shows the initials even though I requested a signature, I get a message saying

The signature has been captured for this item, however the signatory has requested that the signature not be displayed on the web site.

I have a feeling a lot of the applications received by Mike K were misplaced ... and now he doesnt want to take responsability for it ... i could be wrong but why wouldnt I have access to the signature just like the first time ?

Any thoughts ?
i am october 23rd applicant aswell mail signed by mike and dint have no sign and havnt heard anything back no aor.now i came up with sending a letter of explanation and all those documents again asking wether to consider as old application or new application.lets see what will they come up with.please let us know if you hear something back.some october applicants around our timeline are still getting aor and some are still waiting .... and waiting ..

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on your experience, is it better to make the mail signature required when we send our citizenship application to CIC or not?
I am mailing my application soon by Canada Express post to the courier address.
Thanks!

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Based on your experience, is it better to make the mail signature required when we send our citizenship application to CIC or not?
I am mailing my application soon by Canada Express post to the courier address.
Thanks!
Yes please make sure you require a signature

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I am also mildly infuriated to see that other October applicants are receiving test invites while I am still waiting for the IP.

Most likely you will not receive the invite via the email, but through the regular mail. By now, as almost Canadian, you already know how much time takes for Canada Post to deliver the regular letter.
Yep you were right. They did snail mail the letter.

Spaniardo

Jul 7, 2017

Any thoughts ?
Mine was also signed by Mr. MIKE and still waiting for AOR. We should do something about this but not sure how...