+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
Mine was also signed by Mr. MIKE and still waiting for AOR. We should do something about this but not sure how...
I'm also from Oct 16, no AOR and signed by M KRSWDA... I think that's the same Mike.

I've sent four Webforms so far and I just get standard template answers like "Your file cannot be found".

I just reached my MP and they got back to me saying that the application couldn't be found and to give them more information like Tracking Number, etc which I sent initially so not sure if they can help.

I think I'm going to wait this week and then send a new application on Monday with a cover later stating that I sent another application in October which was misplaced or something. Just in case I get AOR from the October one and they open the new one after two months.

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I'm also from Oct 16, no AOR and signed by M KRSWDA... I think that's the same Mike.

I've sent four Webforms so far and I just get standard template answers like "Your file cannot be found".

I just reached my MP and they got back to me saying that the application couldn't be found and to give them more information like Tracking Number, etc which I sent initially so not sure if they can help.

I think I'm going to wait this week and then send a new application on Monday with a cover later stating that I sent another application in October which was misplaced or something. Just in case I get AOR from the October one and they open the new one after two months.
This is what I did, i sent them a cover letter with a copy of the delivery notice signed by Mike, the funny thing is why Mike now refuses to show his signature on the delivery notice..

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Same here...received by M krszwda on Oct 19...no aor...seems like he is the one who misplaced all our field
It may not seem like it at the moment, but whoever received your application is not responsible for the delay. If you open the November applicant thread, you'll find similar conspiracy theories but about T Allen. It's extremely implausible that all these people lost applications.

Jamiil

Jan 10, 2018
I applied citizenship Oct 19 2017 deliverer Oct 25 -1017 No AOR yet.
I called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they said Waite until by January 18th don't reapply so tomorrow is 18th January
Can anyone give me advise what to do ? will I submit new application or call IRCC?
I appreciate your reply.

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Guys. I’m in process since 5december , do I call cic office or wait ?