+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

alvarorossa1

Nov 29, 2017
Hey guys, I just realized that I made mistake in one of the addresses for where I live in Canada, its not a big mistake, I forgot to put house number but have the street and zip correct. How do I correct this? I have my interview in few days. Do I just wait and tell the officer in the interview?

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Last summer I drove to US and came back after two days. I just noticed that CBSA did not put any Entrance stamp. Is that OK? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks,

nsr

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
AOR Received.
8-01-2012(Mississauga) 28-03-2012 (buffalo)
File Transfer...
26-01-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2011, 26 July,2013
Interview........
July 2013-passed
Passport Req..
21-08-2013, sent on 27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06 september, 2013
LANDED..........
27 september, 2013
Hello everyone,

Anyone knows RCMP comtact email to check if they have sent the fingerprints result to CIC.

Also what should write in the email other then full name and date of birth for them to identify my fingerprint file.

Thanks

Seen12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hey guys,
I’m an October applicant and my application is in process. I will be switching to a different job next week. Do I need to update cic of this change?

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Work history in application is historical information. It does not change. (It may be different than that reported, in which case it is subject to correction, but that is not because the work history changed, it is because it had errors.)

Address history, likewise. Travel history, likewise. Historical. These are reported for the eligibility period. As of the date the application is made that is historical, past tense information. The past does not change (even though our accounts of it might).

Current residential address, that is something which can change. If that changes, if the applicant moves to live in a different dwelling place, the applicant has an obligation to timely inform IRCC of this.

Events or circumstances related to prohibitions include present tense declarations, like "are you on probation?" or "do you have criminal charges pending?" The response to these and other parts of item 16 can change and thus, likewise, if they do (say the applicant is arrested on domestic violence charges the night before the oath ceremony) the applicant is obligated to promptly notify IRCC of this (failure to disclose being charged with a crime while the application is in process, even just the day before the oath, is perhaps the most likely misrepresentation to be prosecuted as a misrepresentation, sooner or later).

The applicant may, however, be asked questions about current employment during the interview. (This, so far as I have discerned, is actually one of the more common interview questions, along the lines: "are you employed?" or "are you still employed," or "where do you work?")

Reactions: Seen12

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Do we need to have our current passport for the oath ceremony? I am planning to send my passport for renewal right after my test and as it will take some time to get it back, I was wondering if my current passport is needed for the oath ceremony?

Thanks,