Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
.Steve said:
Jarrodz, Andrew,

Should I request CAIPS ?
My CIT0520 response was delivered on Feb 16 and there is no update as of today

Steve
My advice give it more time before requesting the ATIP if you want or call the CIC for the status update.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I submitted my CIT0520 docs and did not receive any response for a couple of months, I called CIC up and was told to wait for 3 or 6 months for a feedback failing which I was asked to call them for an update.
.Steve said:
Jarrodz, Andrew,

Should I request CAIPS ?
My CIT0520 response was delivered on Feb 16 and there is no update as of today

Steve

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Andrew and Jarrodz
Guess I will have to wait for some more months before contacting CIC

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They had posted the oath invites on 21, March and I received the whole bunch for my family today! Relief after 2 years!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
SRMANTHRI said:
I got 20/20 in citizenship test.
I submitted all the documents for citizenship. I lived more then 4.5 years in vancouver .
Finally during interview with citizenship officer he asked my work related question , where my kids study and other information.
I have answered all of his questions promptly but the officer asked me to show company badge or some kind of proof as he wanted to know where i work etc..?
which i could not as i didnot carry my company id or badge or employment letter.
I was give CIT0520 to submit employment letter on Feb 23rd, it was frustrating i submitted the employment letter from 2012 till 2016 -feb 26th.
I called the call center and verified- they said the case is in progress and they received the additional document.
I dont know how long will it it take , some of friends who landed at same time were not asked anything just informed about getting oauth letter with in 3-4 months. The process is not good they never mentioned to carry employment letter or rental reciepts and it totally depends on citizenship officer and region as well. Vancouver is laid back and slow as well ..

Company badge? If they still have some individual that would go a long way to cause some genuine applicants unnecessary hardship, then what is the purpose of having access to applicants tax information through CRA? The tax information would have revealed the place of work already

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
They had posted the oath invites on 21, March and I received the whole bunch for my family today! Relief after 2 years!
Congrats !

No update from my end.
Wondering what is the hold up....

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Steve. During your interview after the test, didn't the Case Officer promise oath invite within 4 to 6 weeks?
.Steve said:
Congrats !

No update from my end.
Wondering what is the hold up....

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
Thanks Steve. During your interview after the test, didn't the Case Officer promise oath invite within 4 to 6 weeks?
At time if interview the officer was concerned about a missing stamp in the passport
I was told not to worry as rest all looked good other than the stamp and he would request the documentation and once I provide the documentation all should be good

Should I request for case notes ?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess when you provide the requested documents all should be fine.
.Steve said:
At time if interview the officer was concerned about a missing stamp in the passport
I was told not to worry as rest all looked good other than the stamp and he would request the documentation and once I provide the documentation all should be good

Should I request for case notes ?