+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Edmoney

Jan 26, 2016
Any one know how long it takes to DM after CIT0520, office is in Edmonton.
In normal case after the test it took only 3 weeks for the Oath (a friends case)

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Edmoney I did my test alongwith my wife on Aug 31. She got DM within 2 days. I received 2 letters since for additional docs and my last docs reached them on Nov 17. I am still waiting for a DM or additional request from them.
Edmoney said:
Any one know how long it takes to DM after CIT0520, office is in Edmonton.
In normal case after the test it took only 3 weeks for the Oath (a friends case)

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hello,

Just got my ATIP report and i notice that my file was transferred to St Clair CIC (Toronto) from Mississauga the reason TFR-Workload (re)-distribution, not sure why... since the entire process was done in Mississauga office even my test?
anyone knows if that means i'm going back in the Q, it will take for while? they received the requested documents back in December 21, 2015 and they were under review.

Thanks,

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CIT0520 docs were received by CIC Edmonton on Nov 17, 2015 and still no DM. Frustrating.
Edmoney said:
Yes I am, send my CIT0520 with all docs on 29th Jan 2016 -

kantanamera

Feb 2, 2016
Jaroddz said:
Hello,

Just got my ATIP report and i notice that my file was transferred to St Clair CIC (Toronto) from Mississauga the reason TFR-Workload (re)-distribution, not sure why... since the entire process was done in Mississauga office even my test?
anyone knows if that means i'm going back in the Q, it will take for while? they received the requested documents back in December 21, 2015 and they were under review.

Thanks,
My Wife Got Her ATIP AS Well ,,, and the file was transferred also to st clair office from Mississauga,,,
I have no clue why is that and what's gonna happen next
same boat exactly

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had requested my local MP to enquire into my case. He got a reply saying my file is waiting final review and a decision should be made by March 31, 2016. CIC acknowledged receipt of all my docs as requested by them and should make a decision by March. Don't know how true that to be.

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
I don't trust them , they trying to help refugee from outside Canada , however , they delay our process for months years I can't get it I can't get it they don't care how long you wait you change plans they only care about the system what mentality we dealing with. ::)