+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Well whats the update? did you give CIC a call on 29th. They are mentally torturing us for reasons best known to them. I find it trivial and unjust.
Got a reply for the inquiry i made onnline about my Application status, and here what i got, really disappointing (not sure if a generic response) :

Dear Client,

According to your electronic record it appears your application is currently in process and you are in queue waiting to be scheduled for a residency hearing. Once you have been scheduled a notice will be sent to you with more detailed information. Unfortunately we do not have a current processing time on residency hearings but based on previous applications it appears to take 12-24 months from the date of referral. This will result in longer delays than what is listed on our website. Thank you for your patience.

i hope you will have a better luck than me. :( :( :( :(

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is below disappointing. I am really sorry for that bro. I don't know when I will get my ATIP. I had been to my local MPs office to meet my case officer who is following up with IRCC but couldn't meet her as she is inundated with cases like ours. So I dashed her an email and waiting for a reply. Deploring man I tell you.
Jaroddz said:
Got a reply for the inquiry i made onnline about my Application status, and here what i got, really disappointing (not sure if a generic response) :

Dear Client,

According to your electronic record it appears your application is currently in process and you are in queue waiting to be scheduled for a residency hearing. Once you have been scheduled a notice will be sent to you with more detailed information. Unfortunately we do not have a current processing time on residency hearings but based on previous applications it appears to take 12-24 months from the date of referral. This will result in longer delays than what is listed on our website. Thank you for your patience.

i hope you will have a better luck than me. :( :( :( :(

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
That is below disappointing. I am really sorry for that bro. I don't know when I will get my ATIP. I had been to my local MPs office to meet my case officer who is following up with IRCC but couldn't meet her as she is inundated with cases like ours. So I dashed her an email and waiting for a reply. Deploring man I tell you.
Wishing best of luck for all of you !!! my advice keep it up and do not loose motivation
my case been declared as abandoned for the reasons i did not provide passport translation . all my documents and stamps are in english/french and found no reason to provide translation . there was no specific request made as well . MPs office reviewed and were suprised . I was advised to file new application rather than pursuing the case . it is more time effective

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too has assumed of stamps being in English and hence no translation required but when I got the rq 0250 they specifically asked for translation and hence I did it. but I am still in limbo.
JJGGG said:
Wishing best of luck for all of you !!! my advice keep it up and do not loose motivation
my case been declared as abandoned for the reasons i did not provide passport translation . all my documents and stamps are in english/french and found no reason to provide translation . there was no specific request made as well . MPs office reviewed and were suprised . I was advised to file new application rather than pursuing the case . it is more time effective

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
I too has assumed of stamps being in English and hence no translation required but when I got the rq 0250 they specifically asked for translation and hence I did it. but I am still in limbo.
You're not the only one bro, i called the CIC today to check on the status of the application after 6 months not hearing from them, and now the message changed from "we can't do anything until 6 months" to "ahhhhh okay i see ....well we can send them an email but that can take up to 3 months for them to reply", and the agent add: we don't have the processing time for the non-routine application (what a bunch of useless....) i'm so pissed off, but i'm trying to keep my calm and take it with philosophy and logic (even if there's none of that). just waiting.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I called up CIC the lady said she would put a note in my file for who ever is looking at it to let them know that its past the 6 months time. She asked me to to check back in a months time. I have also contacted the MPs office, tried meeting my case officer from the MPs office on Friday but she was busy. Got an email from her saying that she would get back to me with a reply within 10 days.
Jaroddz said:
You're not the only one bro, i called the CIC today to check on the status of the application after 6 months not hearing from them, and now the message change from we can't do anything until 6 months to ahhhhh okay i see ....well we can send them an email but that can take up to 3 months for them to reply, and the agent add: we don't have the processing time for the non-routine application (what a bunch of useless....) i'm so pissed off, but i'm trying to keep my calm and take it with philosophy and logic (even if there's none of that). just waiting.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ATIP today and it says under Residence that I have been referred for hearing and the dated 29th April 2016. What does that mean? Its 7 months and they haven't given me any update.
andrew7007 said:
When I called up CIC the lady said she would put a note in my file for who ever is looking at it to let them know that its past the 6 months time. She asked me to to check back in a months time. I have also contacted the MPs office, tried meeting my case officer from the MPs office on Friday but she was busy. Got an email from her saying that she would get back to me with a reply within 10 days.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
I got my ATIP today and it says under Residence that I have been referred for hearing and the dated 29th April 2016. What does that mean? Its 7 months and they haven't given me any update.
Sorry to hear that dude, just keep it up.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaroddz are you to stuck on Residency? You too referred for hearing right? If so then what date were you referred for hearing. How many of us in this stage any idea?
Jaroddz said:
Sorry to hear that dude, just keep it up.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Jaroddz are you to stuck on Residency? You too referred for hearing right? If so then what date were you referred for hearing. How many of us in this stage any idea?
Yes, the hearing is for the residency, and i was referred back in June 2016, no idea how many of us are in that situation, that's why i created a new topic : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/citizenship-judge-hearing-waiting-time-t460072.0.html ,

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
Hi Andrew7007, any update from your side?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My case officer from my MP's office replied saying my file is scheduled for residency hearing and is in queue. No time frame mentioned. Frustration galore. Pathetic man I tell you. I however renewed all my families PR cards.
Jaroddz said:
Hi Andrew7007, any update from your side?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
My case officer from my MP's office replied saying my file is scheduled for residency hearing and is in queue. No time frame mentioned. Frustration galore. Pathetic man I tell you. I however renewed all my families PR cards.
Just got this from CIC:

"Our records indicate that your application was received at St. Clair IRCC on 2016/06/20. Your file is presently in residency queue awaiting residence assessment. Once the assessment is conducted notification will be mailed to you by the local CIC."

Thanks,

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So that means no hearing for you? That looks promising.
Jaroddz said:
Just got this from CIC:

"Our records indicate that your application was received at St. Clair IRCC on 2016/06/20. Your file is presently in residency queue awaiting residence assessment. Once the assessment is conducted notification will be mailed to you by the local CIC."

Thanks,

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
andrew7007 said:
So that means no hearing for you? That looks promising.
That's a generic email (just a BS -excuse my french-), i believe i'm still in a waiting list for a hearing let's hope they will schedule us soon.