aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hey bro,
did you receive the license yet, i sent them an email they replied the process takes 5-6 months? what about you and if you know someone who got it earlier?
I didn't get the license yet. I applied at December and they said it might take 4-6 months to process the application :(

Santosh540

Dec 20, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I received my IELTS results today:
L7.5
S7
W6.5
R6.5
Overall 7

I want to apply in NOC Code: 2175 ( Web designers and developer ). As per their website, documentation from CIPS needs to be provided by me. There are three agencies from which we can take this documentation and these are AITP, ISP, and ITCP.

I want to apply for immigration under the above mentioned NOC for Saskatchewan. I have done Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from Punjab, India. I am having 10 years of experience in web development. I have following queries and I would be grateful to you if you provide necessary information for these queries:

1. How to apply for this membership
2. How much time it will take to get necessary documentation so that I can apply in this NOC code.
3. Which route I have to follow? Education plus Experience or Experience only?

Basically, I want to know, from where I should start. I am going to for WES.

Please guide me in this context, as I want to immigrate to Saskatchewan because my friends live there.

I hope to get an expert reply from you. :)

Hi,

My qualification is same as yours and I came to know that I cannot take education plus experience route since my bachelors degree is not related to IT.
If your Bachelors degree is related to IT(such as BCA etc), you can apply for Education plus Experience route.
Send your qualification details to info@cips.ca and ask them to suggest the route.

It will take at least 5-6 months of time if you apply for Experience only route. For education plus experience route it may take 8 to 9 weeks.

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
Hi,

My qualification is same as yours and I came to know that I cannot take education plus experience route since my bachelors degree is not related to IT.
If your Bachelors degree is related to IT(such as BCA etc), you can apply for Education plus Experience route.
Send your qualification details to info@cips.ca and ask them to suggest the route.

It will take at least 5-6 months of time if you apply for Experience only route. For education plus experience route it may take 8 to 9 weeks.
Dear santosh
Thanks for replying.
I have done BIT as a gaduation.
My work experience is 10 years
How i can go with work exp route?
Did you get certification
And please tell me do i need to give any other test except et

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
Hi all
Thanks all for your kind support.
I want to know one thing. I hv done BIT and MCA. Do i need to go for wes for both or MCA would be suffice?

Thanks in advance

Santosh540

Dec 20, 2017
Hi
Can you please share your CIPS form? I am also applying for the same.
my email id: chintan.padh@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Hi,

I haven't completed the application procedure yet. I have some confusion filling some columns eg., professional issues in information systems practice. I don't know what information is to be provided here. Are you done with the application ?.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
hello guys, I need some info about isp certificate, I applied for ISP on 8 Jan and still waiting for fees deduction.

anybody there who go through this procedure after how much time they ask for the fee and issue the license.
Approx 4 months to 6 months...., may be after 2 months approx the the fee will be deducted.

Raju B

Feb 26, 2018
Hi
I am planning to send the educational transcripts to WES, but in WES site they are requesting attestation and seal in the transcripts.Can you please anyone help on this matter.
Thanks in advance.

Anjana1143

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am new to this and would like to know more about the CIPS Certification for ISP.
1.Is graduation in Computer Science necessary?
2.I have graduation in Electronics and Communications.Can I write CIPS certification?

Kindly clear the above doubts.
Thanks in advance..