+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC marked "review required" on my GCMS note, should I send them my explanation?

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Need some assistance with my GCMS notes.

Case processing agent has mentioned the following:

Starts with:
MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED - FUNDS R:75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS MET R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED. FSW POINTS TOTAL: 71

at the end of the case processing notes it says:
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires $12475.

Anything to worry about? My bank balance was CAD 17500 which was supported by a gift deed. Should I write to the LVO office and explain anything? Gift deed was already explained in the Letter of Explanation.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018

Starts with:
MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED - FUNDS R:75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS MET R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED. FSW POINTS TOTAL: 71

Anything to worry about? My bank balance was CAD 17500 which was supported by a gift deed. Should I write to the LVO office and explain anything? Gift deed was already explained in the Letter of Explanation.
@zedell
What is your case status now?? Did passed the eligibility?? Mine is same as need review by another officer, don't know what is the problem. Ordered GCMS notes a few days back as well as uploaded few more docs that support if anything is wrong. Please update me on your situation now.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017

Starts with:

Don’t worry some time case processing agent not sure about some eligibility or work experience or financial status so in that case they just carry forward that cases to theirs visa processing officer and VPO will check in details and if they need more documents than they will definitely contact via email so just calm down everything will be alright and u will definitely get your visa.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Don’t worry some time case processing agent not sure about some eligibility or work experience or financial status so in that case they just carry forward that cases to theirs visa processing officer and VPO will check in details and if they need more documents than they will definitely contact via email so just calm down everything will be alright and u will definitely get your visa.
Hope you right brother...at least they don't refused us...if they do...then don't know what will i do o_O

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hope you right brother...at least they don't refused us...if they do...then don't know what will i do o_O
Yeah u r already qualify in FSW which they already said in your GCMS note so don’t worry and VPO will definitely give u chance to show more documents if they have any doubts on your funds but as u said in your msg about your fund and proof of fund I don’t think so VPO will find any question about your fund so don’t take any stress.

Reactions: SRayhan87

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
I have a similar case.
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I have a similar case.
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
Don’t worry you will get positive response and will get PR with in month so don’t take any stress everything will be fine good luck