+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC marked "review required" on my GCMS note, should I send them my explanation?

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
First page and last page but there is no additional documentation required
It says CEC minimum requirement:- appears met outstanding documents ( not requested)
RPRF ready to finalize RPRF :- outstanding
Updated:- 31/05/2017 and after this time no one opened file and no additional documents requested

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
First page and last page but there is no additional documentation required
Online cic account msg does not matter, what matters the most is the gcms notes. They should have marked down the reason on the last few pages where shows analyst's notes. Without that part, we can't help you. The reason written there is the reason why you are in review required, what you can do is to upload docs that can strengthen your case.

Review required does not necessarily mean rejection, but there is chance. The review officer may or may not ask for additional docs from you, they may reject you without asking for additional docs if they feel your working experience or NOC isn't legit. That is why I'm trying to explain that you upload additional docs without them asking through CSE, in order to support your case to avoid rejection or delay.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Online cic account msg does not matter, what matters the most is the gcms notes. They should have marked down the reason on the last few pages where shows analyst's notes. Without that part, we can't help you. The reason written there is the reason why you are in review required, what you can do is to upload docs that can strengthen your case.

Review required does not necessarily mean rejection, but there is chance. The review officer may or may not ask for additional docs from you, they may reject you without asking for additional docs if they feel your working experience or NOC isn't legit. That is why I'm trying to explain that you upload additional docs without them asking through CSE, in order to support your case to avoid rejection or delay.
This is my GCMS note analyst recommendation:- review required MI2 summary Note : officer please review client information.A11.2 : appears Met R87.1: CEC minimum requirements - appears Met outstanding Documents ( Not Requested ) :- RPRF ready to finalize RPRF : out standing
That’s it in analyst part in GCMS now what should I do ??

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Your A11.2 appears met, which means your eligibility appears met. The note says "Officer please review client information", it appears to me that there's something wrong with your personal information. Did you miss anything or anyone on the application in terms of your personal details including travel history and visa history?

Calling experts to answer @jes_ON @DelPiero07 @legalfalcon

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Your A11.2 appears met, which means your eligibility appears met. The note says "Officer please review client information", it appears to me that there's something wrong with your personal information. Did you mis anything or anyone on the application in terms of your personal details including travel history?

It means there is something about my or my spouse personal information wright??it means there’s is no problem in CRS score and eligibility requirements??

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Your A11.2 appears met, which means your eligibility appears met. The note says "Officer please review client information", it appears to me that there's something wrong with your personal information. Did you miss anything or anyone on the application in terms of your personal details including travel history and visa history?

My consultant filed all information

Sep 1, 2017
Dear,

I totally understand what you mean. I have over 1 year work experience (excluding those while I was in summer vacation from the school) before but not in less than 3 years. That's is the only reason why I had to prefer FSW.

I also found on my GCMS that they still assess my application under FSW as well. Someone told me if I would not be qualified under CEC under their assessment, there is still a chance they would take alternative evaluation on FSW (only if qualified for both).

Reactions: jes_ON
Sep 1, 2017
What does the actual note say located on the last few pages. There will have note that the analyst wrote down.
Which part did you see it says review required. If it's on the 2nd page and last few pages where the analyst wrote down detailed reason, you should provide additional doc according to the reason.
Is that ok to provide additional documents or explanation even if you were not contacted for it?

Sep 1, 2017

RPRF ready to finalize RPRF :- complete

Does this mean my application is already finalized?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
RPRF ready to finalize RPRF :- complete

Does this mean my application is already finalized?
It means you should have passed your eligibility so they completed your visa stamp payment. But it doesn't mean your application is finalized yet, it could be still undergoing security check.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
It means there is something about my or my spouse personal information wright??it means there’s is no problem in CRS score and eligibility requirements??
I don't think it's the eligibility and CRS, since it says A11.2 met. Other senior please comment. I'm not 100% sure about it.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think it's the eligibility and CRS, since it says A11.2 met. Other senior please comment. I'm not 100% sure about it.
Thanks a lot for reply by the way I checked whole GCMS not and there was Review Required mention in my spouse ( primary Applicant ) Educational degree/ diploma that’s it except this everything was checked there was no other review required in GCMS Note

Sep 1, 2017
Should I withdraw my application and re -create profile just to be qualified for FSW?

If you are qualified for both, then you are selected to apply for CEC by default. You don't get to choose. In any case, the CEC application is much simpler, I can't think of any good reason to prefer FSW to CEC... unless for some reason, you lacked confidence that your Canadian work experience would be accepted, in which case you could leave it out of your profile (and then you would only qualify for FSW).[/QUO

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Should I withdraw my application and re -create profile just to be qualified for FSW?
No, if your GCMS says that they are assessing you under FSW and they requested the RPRF, then it sounds very promising. I would be happy to be wrong about this - good luck and let us know what happens -