+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC marked "review required" on my GCMS note, should I send them my explanation?

Sep 1, 2017
No, if your GCMS says that they are assessing you under FSW and they requested the RPRF, then it sounds very promising. I would be happy to be wrong about this - good luck and let us know what happens -
Thank you
but GCMS note indicates they are assessing me under CEC. sorry for the confusion. I found some datas about FSW but it could be mere data entries based on the profile I made before and upon ITA. RPRF paid upfront that's why it says complete. Is there no chance of them switching program to FSW if I write them a letter of my explanation? I requested for a second GCMS. Thank you

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for reply by the way I checked whole GCMS not and there was Review Required mention in my spouse ( primary Applicant ) Educational degree/ diploma that’s it except this everything was checked there was no other review required in GCMS Note
i have similar situation with you, cec and lmia, aor6th may
. Whats your additional doc,and backgriund status says rightnow?

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
i have similar situation with you, cec and lmia, aor6th may
. Whats your additional doc,and backgriund status says rightnow?
Still no additional document required and only medical passed rest of not started but most important things I noticed in GCMS is non body open my file after 31/05/2017 this is last officer note for review required and they transferred it to other officer on 31/05/2017 it means last 6 month nothing happened with my file

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Still no additional document required and only medical passed rest of not started but most important things I noticed in GCMS is non body open my file after 31/05/2017 this is last officer note for review required and they transferred it to other officer on 31/05/2017 it means last 6 month nothing happened with my file
BCG check it means info sharing???? If yes than in my gcms says info sharing :- complete

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
BCG check it means info sharing???? If yes than in my gcms says info sharing :- complete
Info sharing means you ever visited US so that they requested info from the US. It says complete means the info sharing process is completed.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Info sharing means you ever visited US so that they requested info from the US. It says complete means the info sharing process is completed.
Hi all members and seniors I just want to let you know I got GCMS note on 1st of dec 2017 and it’s says eligibility:- review required
Medical:- passed
Rest of things not started
But before I got GCMS note I contacted my MP and Explained my situation about file process and also requested him to call or send email to cic for my file status and he did it last week on 29th of November and he got this reply yesterday from cic :-
They are currently in the process doing background verification and the earliest that this file can be finalized is in January 2018
So it means I thought they will take 3-4 month more for process may,June 2017 CEC application

Sep 1, 2017
My application was eventually refused... Please be care everyone if you are qualified both FSW and CEC, and wish to apply under FSW, need modify data entries on your profile just to be qualified for FSW. I made a new profile just for FSW, waiting for next ITA with my score 444. Wish me good luck !!

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,tushya
Today cic called my employer for verification and now it’s it’s done what about next steps after this called can you plz guide me thanks in advance

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,tushya
Today cic called my employer for verification and now it’s it’s done what about next steps after this called can you plz guide me thanks in advance
Whats ur aor? my employer received cic call at nov8, and yesterday i received PPR

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
If they don’t contact me ???? It means???i didn’t get it what you said so can you plz explain in detail and thanks a lot for reply
I mean in my case, after the call i didnt get any emails for additional documents requirement. It keeped quite for another 3weeks, then one day the additional documents changed from been reviewed to not needed, and one more week later, PPR received

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I mean in my case, after the call i didnt get any emails for additional documents requirement. It keeped quite for another 3weeks, then one day the additional documents changed from been reviewed to not needed, and one more week later, PPR received
Ok now I got it thanks a lot but in my gcms note says no additional documents requested