+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC marked "review required" on my GCMS note, should I send them my explanation?

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Ok now I got it thanks a lot but in my gcms note says no additional documents requested
I have never been asked any additional documents, but my additional documents was saying been reviewed in the entire process time, until after that call, it changed.

Reactions: Mariaogb

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi,tushya
Today cic called my employer for verification and now it’s it’s done what about next steps after this called can you plz guide me thanks in advance
If your employer did not say anything that may have bad influence, your case should be approved soon. It's a good thing that at least they initiated the verification process. Others that have review required on notes waited for long for the process.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
If your employer did not say anything that may have bad influence, your case should be approved soon. It's a good thing that at least they initiated the verification process. Others that have review required on notes waited for long for the process.
CIC officer was lady and she asked about employment starting date,duties and wages per hour and my employer give her question answer as per my employment latter which he was gave me for CEC application coz my employer talked with her in front of me so I’m wondering how much time they take for further process of my file ??? Thanks a lot for reply

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
CIC officer was lady and she asked about employment starting date,duties and wages per hour and my employer give her question answer as per my employment latter which he was gave me for CEC application coz my employer talked with her in front of me so I’m wondering how much time they take for further process of my file ??? Thanks a lot for reply
If that's the case, you should receive ppr in Jan at latest.

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
please I need help my eligibility check came in and the case analyst says my refrence letter is not clear to him and he recalculated my noc to a lower score than my invite score and then put review required what do I do

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
please I need help my eligibility check came in and the case analyst says my refrence letter is not clear to him and he recalculated my noc to a lower score than my invite score and then put review required what do I do
Do you know exactly what the problem was with the reference letter? You could try to get a new letter, but it won't help unless you fix the problem...

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Do you know exactly what the problem was with the reference letter? You could try to get a new letter, but it won't help unless you fix the problem...
i noticed on the reference that the letter did not indicate if i was still working with company or not and the date the letter was an older letter not recently raised

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
also why didnt u put the duties on the reference letter? that surely would have helped your case
Havn't been able to speak with them since I received my notes as it always says they're busy. My organisation doesn't issue a detailed letter hence the problem.

But it seems to me that the agent has considered my other experiences and awarded points for that and it looks good there...can you please comment on that?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Havn't been able to speak with them since I received my notes as it always says they're busy. My organisation doesn't issue a detailed letter hence the problem.

But it seems to me that the agent has considered my other experiences and awarded points for that and it looks good there...can you please comment on that?

Hey man....How is your progress going? Hope good. You mentioned the agent considered your other experiences and awarded points for them. Are you referring to other work history other than the Primary occupation you are basing your immigration? Please respond!!!

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Yes
Hey man....How is your progress going? Hope good. You mentioned the agent considered your other experiences and awarded points for them. Are you referring to other work history other than the Primary occupation you are basing your immigration? Please respond!!!
Yes I have 3 different nocs of which one was set as primary .

Reactions: Rijo02