+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking Application Status

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hello,

I applied to Temporary residence to Canada via an attorney. The application was submitted online by him. The attorney sent me my application number and UCI number. Is there a way I can get the status of the application? I don't want to bother the attorney everyday asking the status.

Thank you.

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
@vasuv001 Thank you for quick response. No one is answering that (I will try it again after few hours). Is there a way to check this online?

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Online only ur attorneys can check i mean the person u represent ur application to cic.

U can call them by 10 pm.. once u placed in the queue u have to w8 for nearly 30 min for the customer service official to answer u, be patient

Cheers

Graceisonme

Oct 7, 2016
Hello,

I applied to Temporary residence to Canada via an attorney. The application was submitted online by him. The attorney sent me my application number and UCI number. Is there a way I can get the status of the application? I don't want to bother the attorney everyday asking the status.

Thank you.
you have to create online account, and you can see your status .go here follow the steps

1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
2.https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s236a4d0da2960803024f51c7f8d28ab809587fb17

so you will click on Sign up for a GC key , like to register. from there follow the instructions.
In order to see your status, you will need to sign up your using your GCkey and password.
and follow the instructions, you can link that account using your UCI.

Let me know if you need more help :)

Graceisonme

Oct 7, 2016
As long you have your application number and UCI number , you can link your application to the account you just created. let me know if you need help , I can help u cheers :)

Graceisonme

Oct 7, 2016
Online only ur attorneys can check i mean the person u represent ur application to cic.

U can call them by 10 pm.. once u placed in the queue u have to w8 for nearly 30 min for the customer service official to answer u, be patient

Cheers
Nope nope sir. he doesn't need an attorney to check his status, matter fact. he can even take him out of his application status ,so he won't follow up on his file.
you are the applicant , so you have more right to access to your file than your attorney .

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello everyone,

I can understand thatbv can check and v have more rights,
To my opinion when u hired a representative u dont have to over come ur attorney and link it to ur account.

Then no point in hiring a attorney, u could have filed ur self with ur own account.

No offence

Cheers

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Can the same application be linked to two accounts? meaning if I add this application to my account, will that remove the appliocation from my attorney account?