CHC Seminar in New Delhi for Students- Study Visa process explained

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

The seminar is at 2 pm tomorrow and I'll be attending it. I've taken a note of all your queries and will try to get an answer from them.

I will be positing a detailed summary of the learning I will receive from this seminar in a separate thread.

My target questions would be in these domains:

1. Processing time for SPP and General study visa (earliest and late)
2. Documents required (must have and good to have) [@Nazia, I will try to get an answer to your query]
3. Reason for not replying to emails and any other alternate path to contact them (in person or by phone)
4. If they consider the start date of the session in processing the visa and how early one should apply

Please let me know if I miss anything that you might like to know from this seminar. If you post in this thread before tomorrow afternoon, I might ask that question to CHC Visa officer and will 'try' to get you an reply.

There might be a limit to how many question one attendee can ask, and in that case, I will try to answer the pending queries indirectly by using the info they had provided in the seminar slides.

Disclaimer: my opinion might not be the correct one. After all, I'm just another silly boy living next door.

GS