GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

This is just FYI.

CHC New Delhi is conducting an educational seminar cum QA session with CHC Visa Officers at Lodhi Road (New Delhi) on April 12 (Tue) for students who are self applying their Study Visa.

The entry is through invitation only and you have to send a request to chc New Delhi at this id <delhi-advocacy@international.gc.ca> to get an invite.

I will be attending it and wanted to check if anyone else is coming as well.

Thanks,
GS

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GS_Stud said:
Hi All,

This is just FYI.

CHC New Delhi is conducting an educational seminar cum QA session with CHC Visa Officers at Lodhi Road (New Delhi) on April 12 (Tue) for students who are self applying their Study Visa.

The entry is through invitation only and you have to send a request to chc New Delhi at this id <delhi-advocacy @ international.gc.ca> to get an invite.

I will be attending it and wanted to check if anyone else is coming as well.

Thanks,
GS
HI GS

I know about that seminar, I have an invitation as well but unfortunately I won't make it to delhi by
april 12 , I am currently outside India

I would highly appreciate it if you shared your experience regarding what they say on the seminar

:)

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI GS

I know about that seminar, I have an invitation as well but unfortunately I won't make it to delhi by
april 12 , I am currently outside India

I would highly appreciate it if you shared your experience regarding what they say on the seminar
Sure Obeid,

I will be posting a detailed summary about the knowledge I will get from this seminar. Since the speakers in this seminar are the actual visa officer in CHC New Delhi, the information provided would be highly accurate (direct from the horse mouth).

Let me know if anybody on this forum is coming there and we might catch up for a cup of coffee.

- GS

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GS_Stud said:
Sure Obeid,

I will be posting a detailed summary about the knowledge I will get from this seminar. Since the speakers in this seminar are the actual visa officer in CHC New Delhi, the information provided would be highly accurate (direct from the horse mouth).

Let me know if anybody on this forum is coming there and we might catch up for a cup of coffee.

- GS

HI GS

thanks a a lot , and I will let you know if any more people will attend from my circle

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Cooldude,

Thanks. Replied to your PM.

Hi Obeid,

I will soon post my learning from the seminar.

Thanks,
GS

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
please ask them all possible question like:

1. Why too much delay?
2. Why we don't get replies for our emails?
3. 2 students, with same profile, one gets reject, other one gets visa, why so?
4. What's the processing time?
5. Don't u consider class starting date?

and many more.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldude10 said:
please ask them all possible question like:

1. Why too much delay?
2. Why we don't get replies for our emails?
3. 2 students, with same profile, one gets reject, other one gets visa, why so?
4. What's the processing time?
5. Don't u consider class starting date?

and many more.
HI not to worry cooldude

I think Delhi's work is getting delayed a bit due to the seminars , since the VO's will be attending it so that thing will probably affect all

applicants. As I notice this month CHC Delhi is the slowest so this has to do with the activities and parties maybe :p

I hope things fall in place after a day or two 8)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Just ask this question if study plan carries any importance. Some people think on the forum that it is a self serving document.

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Obeid_oo said:
HI not to worry cooldude

I think Delhi's work is getting delayed a bit due to the seminars , since the VO's will be attending it so that thing will probably affect all

applicants. As I notice this month CHC Delhi is the slowest so this has to do with the activities and parties maybe :p

I hope things fall in place after a day or two 8)
if things are really getting delayed just for SEMINARS, then i haven't seen biggest noobs then them. lolz

@nazia,

every week i think same that i shall wait for one more week, but it is not ending.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
It is because your mind is playing tricks . Your mind is fixed on cad student visa. Just Relax . Keep your mind busy. Go and watch some hollywood movies. I'm not recommending bollywood movies because they are ........you already know the reason ;D

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
Just ask this question if study plan carries any importance. Some people think on the forum that it is a self serving document.
Hello nazia

any or every document that establishes a correspondence from the visa applicant to the VO is taken seriously.So does a study plan :)