+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CHC LONDON/QA INTERVIEWS***

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Quality Assurance interviews are part of on going audit at CHC London, therefore be advised to take your interview seriously becuase it is highly likely that the PR visas may be issued on spot (WITHIN 72 HOURS) if every thing goes smoothly and vice versa.

CHC London will continue to conduct QA interviews within the next 4 months.

The ultimate objective of QA interviews is internnal audit & to validate that the documents submitted by applicants are in order and PR applications processing at Ottawa is according to the CIC legislation.

CHC London aims to finalise majority of final stage SAP 2007 PR applications by October 2011 so, the PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will shortly be reciving PHEPs from CHC London.

Good Luck !

Nectar

unfairsystem

May 11, 2011
Dear Nectar,

Who will be selected for QA interviews?
What do they ask for QA interviews?
What do they do during QA interviews?
If somebody submitted original documents during documentation. can they bring the photocopies of that documents? or any other option??

thankyou

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Nectar said:
Dear all,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Quality Assurance interviews are part of on going audit at CHC London, therefore be advised to take your interview seriously becuase it is highly likely that the PR visas may be issued on spot (WITHIN 72 HOURS) if every thing goes smoothly and vice versa.

The ultimate objective of QA interviews is internnal audit & to validate that the documents submitted by applicants are in order and PR applications processing at Ottawa is according to the CIC legislation.

CHC London aims to finalise majority of final stage SAP 2007 PR applications by October 2011 so, the PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will shortly be reciving PHEPs from CHC London.

Good Luck !

Nectar

boss,is it for FSW26/6,applicant. Do you know any news about FSW26/6,applicant.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Dear Nectar,
Is the QA interviews related to only Ottawa case pilots applications?.
I completed my medicals in April 08, 2011, and my AOR is August 2007, when do i expect to receive my PHEP?
Thank you for your kind help and cooperation and useful information

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear all,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

[size=10pt]CHC London aims to finalise majority of final stage SAP 2007 PR applications by October 2011[/size] so, the PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will shortly be reciving PHEPs from CHC London.

Good Luck !

Nectar

Dear Nectar ,
I need your advice and comments on my case please.
I'm CHC London 2007 SAP applicant ,AOR Aug 2007. Complete updated documents sent in Dec 2009.Additional docs requested in Nov 2010 and sent in the same month . Till now I didn't receive the midical tests request , their response to my status quiery since Dec 2010 up to April 2011 was "Background checks are in progress for your application" . Can you tell me please when I expect to receive the request to do medical tests , and what is the stage after that , I mean is there any interview or some thing else , in general when I expect my application to be finalized.

Best regards

Oldfriend

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
unfairsystem said:
Dear Nectar,

Who will be selected for QA interviews?
What do they ask for QA interviews?
What do they do during QA interviews?
If somebody submitted original documents during documentation. can they bring the photocopies of that documents? or any other option??

thankyou
Dear unfairsystem,

It is highly unlikely that CHC London based applicants will be called for QA interview if medical examination results have already been received by CIC/CHC London.

QA interview is to validate that the Ottawa office has followed the CIC legislation to process Ottawa transferred PR applications and also to make sure that the submitted supporting documents by applicants are authentic.

QA interview will be mainly about submitted PR application.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
bigmac said:
boss,is it for FSW26/6,applicant. Do you know any news about FSW26/6,applicant.
Dear bigmac,

It is highly unlikely that CHC London based applicants will be called for QA interview if medical examination results have already been received by CIC/CHC London.

A small number of post June 25, 2010 PR applications at CHC London are about to be moved into final stage in near future.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
elie72 said:
Dear Nectar,
Is the QA interviews related to only Ottawa case pilots applications?.
I completed my medicals in April 08, 2011, and my AOR is August 2007, when do i expect to receive my PHEP?
Thank you for your kind help and cooperation and useful information
Dear elie72,

The PHEP could be anytime now if your application is awaiting to be reviewed/recently been reviewed by an immigration officer.

Good Luck !

Nectar

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Nectar said:
Dear elie72,

The PHEP could be anytime now if your application is awaiting to be reviewed/recently been reviewed by an immigration officer.

Good Luck !

Nectar
Dear Necter what about the applications from pre june applicants not having their NOC in 29 list?

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
oldfriend said:
Dear Nectar ,
I need your advice and comments on my case please.
I'm CHC London 2007 SAP applicant ,AOR Aug 2007. Complete updated documents sent in Dec 2009.Additional docs requested in Nov 2010 and sent in the same month . Till now I didn't receive the midical tests request , their response to my status quiery since Dec 2010 up to April 2011 was "Background checks are in progress for your application" . Can you tell me please when I expect to receive the request to do medical tests , and what is the stage after that , I mean is there any interview or some thing else , in general when I expect my application to be finalized.

Best regards

Oldfriend
Dear oldfriend,

Please assume to get PR visa by mid 2012 if you won't receive medical instructions by August/September 2011.

I will also suggest you to send a case specific enquiry to CHC London immediately.

Good Luck !

Nectar

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear Necter,,

Any effect on the Pre June 2010 applicants under the 38 category list.

thnx in adv

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Man In Black said:
Dear Necter what about the applications from pre june applicants not having their NOC in 29 list?
Dear Man In Black,

The processing of PR applications at CHC London is very smooth now and there is a little chance that CIC will review its processing pattern entirely. Some minor changes can occur anytime. The processing pattern will be published shortly.

The visa quota per year at CHC London will be about 2000 to 2500 SAP 2007/2008 PR applications + 3000 to 3500 Post June 2010 PR applications + 9000 to 9500 Fast Track PR applications.

CHC London will finalise all pending fast track (Between post February 2008 and June 25, 2010) PR applications within the next 24-30 months.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
sazzadkw said:
Dear Necter,,

Any effect on the Pre June 2010 applicants under the 38 category list.

thnx in adv
Dear sazzadkw,

You PR application will always be processed as per rules placed in when you submitted your intial application.

Nectar

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Nectar said:
Dear sazzadkw,

You PR application will always be processed as per rules placed in when you submitted your intial application.

Nectar
i applied in sep2010,from feb RBVO status.any hop to get MR req soon.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Nectar said:
Dear all,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Good Luck !

Nectar

Dear Nector,
Can you please provide me the proper references of this statement?
Biborno